Chapter 10: If It's For You, Why Not?

× Warning: This chapter may contain explicit and/or violent content along with mature language. Read at your own risk. ×

........................................................................................................................

"Yong...", Moon gasped for air as she broke off their kiss. Yong looked Moon in the eye. They both had short breathes and were panting. Moon licked her lower lip. She could taste a bit of blood where Yong bit her earlier. Yong's heart pounded inside her chest. She looked at Moon with intense lust before she leaned in for another kiss.

It was quiet and the sound of wet kisses and Yong's soft moans echoed across the room. Yong put her arms around Moon's neck and pulled her closer. They continue to kiss as Moon's hands traveled down from Yong's hair until...

Kim Yongsun woke up and instantly sat up on the bed. She quickly checked her phone and was relieved to see that it was still early. She held her head. What was that dream? She shook her head. 'That was really weird', she told herself. She looked around. Moon was nowhere to be found and Whee-in had just gotten off her bed, holding her head. Yong then got off the bed and approached Whee-in.

"Are you alright?" Yong asks Whee-in who was still holding her head.

"I'm alright" Whee-in answered.

"That's good. You guys were already knocked out last night when I got back, so I just tucked you in."

"Thank you. I apologize for troubling you "

"Don't worry about it. By the way, have you seen Moon?" Yong asked.

"She had just gone outside when I woke up."

"I see. I think we should have some coffee. Come on. Moon must be doing something about her hungover too" Yong suggested and Whee-in nods in approval.

Not long after that, the two were already having coffee in the mansion's kitchen. They were joined by Moon who was already finishing her cup of black coffee. Seeing Moon now, Yong became flustered. For a split second, she could recall Moon's face in her dream.

Yong was brought back to reality when Moon suddenly said as she felt Yong's forehead, "Kim Yongsun, your face is red. Do you have a fever?"

Hearing that and feeling Moon's touch made Yong blush even more.

"O-oh. I'm okay..." Yong replied, stuttering. Moon nods and removes her hand. Yong looked away in Whee-in's direction and saw Whee-in raise her eyebrows. Yong calmed herself down, telling her heart to stop beating so fast. She took a deep breath and drank her coffee all at once. She put her cup down the same time as Moon did.

For a moment, time stopped moving as Yong looked at Moon and met her gaze. Unlike in her dreams where those eyes looked at her with burning lust and passion, this time there was only coldness and mysterious depth in Moon's eyes. Yong inhaled sharply. At this point, she already knew it was going to be a long day.

And Yong was right. Hyejin had called the three of them to her office and ordered them to prepare within an hour and inform their other men to do the same. Without any questions, they followed their boss. Whee-in finished preparing first, and she went outside to wait for Hyejin near her car. Moon suggested that she and Yong use her car, to which Yong agrees.

Soon enough, Hyejin was on her way to meet with the heir of another family head with Whee-in driving, Moon and Yong following in Moon's car and their other men following behind close. This time, Hyejin was meeting the Kang family.

They arrived at the place where they had arranged to meet. It was an empty, newly constructed building on the south of the city. Hyejin walked first, Whee-in to her right, Moonstar to her left and Yong behind her. Their other men followed, all dressed in black suits and yellow patterned ties.