Chapter 30: Outright Confrontation

"Wha-? Huh?", Yong woke up with a headache and in utter confusion as she sat up. She only had her tube top on. For a second, she thought she was naked under the covers. She looked around and saw that beside her was Moon, still asleep. Moon had her neck covered in what looked like hickeys. Not only that, there were also whiskers drawn on Moon's cheeks. The blanket covered Moon's body, and Yong assumed that she was naked.

"Ahhh!" Yong suddenly screamed.

The noise immediately woke Moon up, who got off her back, grabbed her pillow and hit Yong's face with it.

"Wahh!" Yong didn't expect Moon to hit her.

"Yongsun! Oh shit, what happened-?!" Moon panicked after accidentally hitting Yong and quickly covered herself with a blanket after realizing that she was no longer wearing a shirt.

"I don't know! You tell me! Are you naked?!" Yong also covered herself with the blanket they were sharing.

"No, I'm not!" Moon dropped the blanket, revealing that she was still in her underwear.

Yong quickly covered her eyes at the sight. She's never seen so much of Moon's skin before. "What happened last night? Why is your neck covered in hickeys?!"

"I don't know! I can ask the same for you. Your neck looks like it's been sucked on by a swarm of mosquitoes" Moon responded.

Yong's eyes widened in shock. But she then looked at Moon with a deadly glare. "Moon Byul-i... Did you do something to me last night?!", Yong grabbed her pillow, ready to hit Moon with it.

"I don't know, I don't remember a single thing! Maybe not, maybe yes. I don't know what happened!" Moon had no idea what happened after she got drunk, all she knew was that she had a headache right now.

"Moon, you pervert!" Yong started to hit Moon with the pillow.

Moon quickly put her arms in front of her to shield herself from Yong's attack. "Hey! Why are you hitting me all of a sudden? I'm not a pervert, okay? Yongsun, I know I wouldn't touch you without your permission- "

However, Yong kept attacking Moon.

"Uhh... Are you two fighting?" Whee-in was at the door, watching the scene, looking a little tired.

Yong quickly stopped hitting Moon and covered herself with the blanket like Moon did. Both were shocked and in panic beyond compare when they saw Whee-in.

"Whee-in, I swear- this isn't what it looks like" Yong said, trying to explain the situation.

"I know", Whee-in tried to smile. "The girls thought it'd be funny to play a prank on you two before they left. You were drunk last night, so. You two should probably talk instead." Whee-in then left the quarters to give Yong and Moon space.

"So... Nothing happened between us last night?" Moon confirmed

"Nothing happened..", Yong looked away, seemingly disappointed.

Moon sighed in relief. She really thought she did something to Yong without her consent.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, Moon", Yong apologized, feeling guilty. "Can we talk? I need to explain myself to you"

"Let's get dressed first", Moon looked away before picking up her clothes on the floor. She made a mental note to scour the territories and make sure she gave those brats a scolding.

"Moon... I'm really sorry for all that. I meant well, but I'm aware of what my actions did to you" Yong had just finished explaining about the past two months.