Chapter 21: Flowers For You

Hyejin woke up a little later than she usually did. She yawned and stretched out. She didn't get much sleep last night. She kept seeing Whee-in whenever she closed her eyes. Why did someone have to call right then? Hyejin shook her head.

She got out of her bed, still in her pyjamas. She grabbed her phone. Six unread texts. She put her phone down and went downstairs to eat.

Even while eating, all she could think of was Whee-in. As soon as she finished eating, she stood up and went to take a cold shower. Maybe that would wake her up.

Hyejin felt the coldness of the water as it hit her bare skin. Water trickled from her hair and all over her body. She closed her eyes. She could still see Whee-in, but the image was blurry. Hyejin continued showering.

After a while, she stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body. She was about to walk to her closet when she saw yet another image. So the cold water couldn't wake her up, huh? She thought.

Hyejin blinked a couple of times. It was strange. The image didn't disappear. Hyejin then realized that it was the real Whee-in standing before her when Whee-in's eyes widened.

"Wah!" Hyejin jumped back in surprise, almost dropping her towel, which startled Whee-in who immediately turned around.

Whee-in quickly went out of the room, her face red and her heart racing.

She closed the door quickly. This was not her plan.

Whee-in had gotten out of bed at six in the morning, pretending like she actually got an ounce of sleep. She ate some food then headed outside to find that today's lesson had begun with a demonstration from Yong. She could swear she saw Yong trying to stop herself from smiling as Moon tied her up.

Whee-in just shook her head as she watched on. Some of the youngsters actually did well, while some fell on their faces trying to escape. One girl even tried to hug Moon as soon as she got out, but Yong quickly stopped that from happening and gave the girl a deathly glare. Jealous Yong was scary.

About an hour later, Yong decided to stand beside Whee-in, telling her that she should check on Hyejin. It was already seven and Hyejin was supposed to be watching them now.

Whee-in hesitated before she agreed to do it. She didn't really want to see Hyejin now, but she didn't have much of a choice. She dragged her heavy feet to the mansion. She went upstairs to Hyejin's bedroom and knocked on the door, but Hyejin couldn't hear her since she was showering.

Whee-in twisted the door knob and found that it was unlocked. She slowly entered the room, expecting Hyejin to still be in bed. But nothing could ever prepare her for what she saw.

It was Hyejin, right in the flesh. Her hair was still wet and it looked like she had just showered. Whee-in could see her skin except for the parts that the towel covered.

Whee-in gulped hard as Hyejin blinked twice. Whee-in couldn't help but look down. Her eyes then widened.

Hyejin jumped back in surprise, startling Whee-in. Whee-in immediately turned around and left the room.

Whee-inn's heart was still beating so fast. She could only think of a few things that could be as bad as running into your boss who just got out of the shower. Not to mention that her boss was sexy as heck.

Whee-in took a deep breath and tried to shake off all the thoughts. Why was this even happening?

Moments later, Hyejin came out of her room all dressed. She cleared her throat seeing Whee-in standing there waiting for her. Hyejin was still a little shocked from earlier, but she realized something. She tried to meet Whee-in's eyes but Whee-in quickly looked away.