Chapter 31: A Flower Blooms In The Storm

Author's Note:

No need to play dumb. You know what you're about to read. No kids allowed. But who am I kidding? I'm also a kid. Anyway, turn back now if you think you'll find this chapter uncomfortable.

No?

Okay.

.....

Whee-in sat comfortably in Hyejin's bed as she waited for her to finish showering. Was this a bad idea? Probably. Will she regret this? Probably. Or maybe not, as her eyes darted towards Hyejin who just stepped out of the bathroom.

Hyejin was in a bathrobe- the only thing covering her skin right now. She untied it, before letting it drop to the ground. She was completely naked now, standing before Whee-in.

Whee-in gulped at the sight of Hyejin. No words appeared before her. The only light source which was the nearby lamp, illuminated the room enough to help Whee-in's eyes scan Hyejin's naked body.

Hyejin walked to Whee-in slowly, making Whee-in move back a little.

Whee-in's breath hitched as she moved back. Hyejin was walking towards her, looking at her like a predator who just caught a prey that could save it from starvation. Whee-in remembered. Hyejin looked at her like this too when she had just started working. But now, the only difference was the hunt was over. Whee-in gulped again. Hyejin, as far Whee-in knew, could only be described as the personification of complete ethereality. She was breathtakingly beautiful.

Hyejin was actually nervous, not that she was new to being naked, or what she was about to do—but who she was doing it with. Because Whee-in was not temporary, and what she felt towards her was more than just lust. She approached her bending down a little, lifting Whee-in's chin to meet her eyes. "Do you like what you see?", she asked looking at Whee-in delicately.

Since Hyejin started to move closer to her, Whee-in hasn't been able to breath normally, and her heart was beating beyond abnormality. "What I see is too beautiful to be real.."

"Well, it's real and it's at your disposal. My heart is yours, Whee-in. And so is my body" Hyejin whispered, her lips brushing against Whee-in's ear as she placed herself in Whee-in's lap, locking Whee-in's hips in place with her legs.

Whee-in looked up at Hyejin who was now on top of her. She could feel her breath, and she caught the scent of what seemed to be soap on her skin. She wrapped her arms around Hyejin's waist, pulling her a little closer as she kissed her slowly, softly.

Hyejin cupped Whee-in's face, returning the kiss with more eagerness. Her right hand moved down to loosen Whee-in's tie.

Whee-in pulled away from Hyejin's lips and moved on to her neck, having easy access to it. She bit her skin and sucked on it, leaving a few marks and drawing forth soft moans from Hyejin. The sound was seductive music to Whee-in's ear, giving her the opportunity to shove her tongue inside Hyejin's mouth.

Hyejin was a little surprised. She wasn't expecting Whee-in to use her tongue. She had assumed that Whee-in was a little more innocent... contradictory to how she was kissing her so expertly. Hyejin returned the gesture, wrapping her tongue around Whee-in's.

Whee-in couldn't get enough of Hyejin's taste, and she started to become hungrier, rougher, more aggressive, eventually moving Hyejin sideways, laying her down on the bed.

Hyejin looked up at Whee-in whose eyes were now clouded with desire, like how her mind was wrapped in a warm haze as Whee-in pressed her lips against hers once more.

Whee-in's left arm supported her body's weight, while her right hand started navigating Hyejin's body, her fingers tracing down until she reached her chest. She then fondled Hyejin's breast as she pulled away from her mouth and left trails of wet kisses up to Hyejin's cleavage, with each one guaranteeing a low moan.