°-《CHAPTER 2》-°

I woke up to my friend, Karl , shaking me awake. "George? George! Get up nimrod, you have your exam today!" How was it physically possible to be this energetic so early in the morning? "Can't I have 5 more minutes..?" I mumbled into my pillow, trying to turn and face the wall. "No are you stupid? Your gonna be late!" He said, still with a massive grin on his face. "Well atleast let me get up then! God your so stupid." He just rolled his eyes and acted offended at my comment and walked away leaving my dorm. Wait.. did he seriously just break into our dorm  just to wake me up? To be fair, I wasn't that surprised anymore. This was some what normal at this point.

I turned around, the morning sun blinding my non-adjusted eyes, and grabbed my clothes and glasses whilst stumbling into the bathroom, almost falling over in the process.

As I closed the door, I hesitated, opening it back up again and shouting "Can someone pass me my glasses also, what time is it?" Someone calls back: "You have 15 minutes." Then opened the door wider and handed me my glasses. "Thanks." God why am I so dry? I thought to myself, slightly cursing at my actions. Every time someone actually talks to me for once, they always walk away disappointed when they realise I actually have nothing interesting, yet important enough that would be worth their time.

I ended up getting to class 3 minutes before it started. I sat down in my seat and unpacked my herbology textbook and moved my cloak out of the way. I was never keen on herbs, and although Professor Nihachu actually likes me, unlike Professor Soot, I have never found an interest in the subject. And it's not the teachers fault either, it's the students.

You see, I sit in the middle row and behind me, in the last row, is the guy everyone calls "Dream." And he's probably the most annoying and loud person I have ever met. He and his best friend, Sapnap, won't shut up. No matter how many times someone asks them, they just carry on. And the worst part is that none of the teachers do anything just because he manages to still get good grades. And he's always annoying me, out of all the people in our class.

Professor Nihachu enters the classroom. She's wearing her glasses, per usual, her hufflepuff cloak, a light brown knitted jumper, white collars peaking out from underneath. She pairs that with a lighter brown  skirt, long white socks, and white shoes. Her short light pink hair lays on her shoulders, just long enough to touch them. Professor Nihachu is one of the nicest teachers I've ever met. She's the only teacher who actually cares. I can always talk to her about anything and everything. She was the first person, not including Karl, that I opened up to about my sexuality.

An hour later, we start packing up our books and leaving the classroom. Dream and Sapnap weren't there, they probably skipped. It's normal for them not to show up, but when they do, you'll know. Trust me.

As I walked down the lantern-lit corridors, and took a deep breath before entering the dark and gloomy classroom. I had my test now.

Professor Soot was already there, as if he was waiting for me specifically. He had an almost evil grin on his smug looking face, glasses perched on the edge of his nose. And of course his favorite student, and probably best student at this subject, Dream was there. I went and sat down at my bench with the other Ravenclaws and mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen.

"Alright.." He said once all of the students entered the room, ready to meet their doom.
"George." Professor Soot practically yelled.  "Yes sir?" I mumbled back. "You, will be fighting... ah yes, Dream." My eyes travelled over to where Dream was already staring at me. He had a smirk on his face. Oh, how i wanted to just- just- I dont even know anymore...It was almost like this were planned as some sort of sick joke.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the box marking the arena with my head down. Dream was already in position, probably already plotting my demise. I already knew I was screwed, so did my house, Professor Soot, and everyone in this exact room. I'd probably be taking a trip to the nurses room after this. Yay.. I thought. Professor Soot looked like he was about to laugh. I could just imagine his voice "This is going to be good."
Ringing in my head. Over and over and over again.

All of the sudden, Professor Soot says: "You may begin!" His voice booming and completely erasing any loose whispers around the room. Dream casted a spell. Quick and powerful. I blurted out a random protection spell. That sent his attack stumbling back. Woah I thought, I might actually have a chance. Both of us still in shock of what just happened. Dream casted another spell. I blurted out any spell that came to mind that could possible top his attacks. This went on for about 40 seconds before I heard Dream mumble out some foreign words I couldn't hear. E-Everything after that I could   n         t

           R         E
                               M     E         M
                                                       B       E  
                                                                                                                                                   R                                                                                
                                   ...
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

2nd chapter done wooo
Hope your enjoying this book so far

Dreams been introduced eeeekk
I'll be writing the next one soon

Stay hydrated, get some sleep, and slAy
Byyyeeee

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~