°-《CHAPTER 20》-°

Today I woke up to a hazy sun flowing onto the cold wood of my dorm.

I rubbed my eyed before ripping the covers of off my slim body, my body temperature decreasing.

I grabbed my robes and other clothing and walked into my bathroom to have a warm shower, hopefully warming me up from the frost.

Stepping into the shower, I felt my body suddenly tense from the quick change before leaning into the gushing water, steam filling up my surroundings, misting my mirror.

After my shower, I changed into my new clothes and rubbed my wet hair with another towel, casting it to stick up and point in all different directions. I brushed my hair and fluffed it up to give it a more appealing look.

I sat at my desk and picked up my phone, clicking onto one of my notifications from messages.

'Hey George! I'm waiting for you in the Great Hall with Sapnap! I'll see you there in a bit!'

I checked my timetable and packed my bag with the appropriate books and equipment for each lesson, my bag doubling in weight.

Shoving my phone into my pocket, I left the cozy atmosphere of my dorm, walking down the not-so-inviting corridors, the morning sun barely in sight, the lanterns being the only source of light.

I had Herbology and Potions first, which were pretty good considering I love potions and our Herbs professor will probably lecture us about magical properties of plants and then give us a sheet of a couple questions to do.

I entered the Great Hall and scanned the large room for any sight of Karl and Sapnap. I spotted them at the end table to my right towards the end of the row. I pushed passed the other standing students and made my way towards them.

They were both sitting down opposite eachother smiling and laughing.

I stood behind Karl and tapped him on the shoulders unexpectedly, trying to scare him. It didn't work. Sapnap noticed and started to laugh even harder when Karl didn't realise his touch. I tried again, but tapped him a little harder, not wanting to give myself away, but still letting him know I'm here. It didn't work. Again. I poked him again and again before giving up and said "Karl!" In a loud voice, not loud enough to disturb the other groups around us.

Karl finally looked up with a look of slight surprise. I groaned at sat down next to him, unsatisfied with his delayed and un-exaggerated expression.

Karl passed me a plate of food and I started eating.

Sapnap, Karl and I making jokes every few seconds casing an eruption of laughter from the three of us.

While recovering from my most recent laughing breakdown, I caught something in the corner of my eye. Piercing green eyes staring into mine. The oh so familiar look on his face. Dream.

"Uh, gyes, I think I'm going to go now, I'll see you later." Karl and Sapnap hesitantly waved goodbye as I left the Great Hall, rushing down the hallways and outside to my first class.

Upon entering the humid greenhouse, I grabbed my winter cloak, a set of protective gloves and my pointed hat for my uniform to pull over my other.

I stood at my spot at the table and plonked by bag under it, kicking it with my foot, awaiting class to begin.

While waiting I saw other students without their work uniform on and I started to get nervous.

Why don't they have theirs on? Am I not meant to? Did they send out a message last minute? I was early so that could be a possibility...

I saw Dream enter and I shot him a worried glance as he walked over to his spot, two seats away from mine. I walked over to him and looked at him with a worried expression painted across my face.

"Uh, Dream do you have your work uniform? Why does everyone else nit have it?" He looked at me with a confused smile and laughed, "We don't need it today, she said something went wrong in her plant nursery so we can't do a physical demonstration today, we're probably just reading chapters or something boring."

My face turned a hot pink as other students looked at me with a frown. I quickly pulled off my uniform and stuffed it in my bag, my face burning.

More students entered the class as a teacher entered the greenhouse. Wait... that wasn't out normal teacher...

Professor Nihachu entered with a kind, but stressed look on her face. She put down her bag and stood infront of everyone.

"Sorry everyone, your teacher, Mrs. Heavenridge, won't be here today, apparently something has happened to her nursery so she asked me to substitute in for her. So today we will just be doing some reading of the textbook and filling out a sheet of questions she has asked you to do." She smiled and held up a stack of paper with inky writing on.

Everyone sat down on their stools as she handed everyone a piece of paper and then read out everyone's names for attendance.

When she got around to me, she gave me a more sincere smile then she did to the others, one saying 'are you ok?' I nodded and moved thr piece of paper towards me as she carried on around the class.

After herbs I had Potions, my favourite subject.

We were brewing a Polyjuice potion, which I love doing. I find potions rather entertaining, creating wonderful liquids and watching others try to recreate it. OK, that sounded a bit mean, but it is slightly funny...

After break, I went to Charms, third class of the day. Today we would start to plan our poster and organise dates to meet up at eachothers dorm and other locations.

I sat down in my seat with Dream following closely behind from the other class.

Most of that lesson was just us arguing and disagreeing on the layout of the poster and what topics we would write about. Me being in favour of a blue background and green boxes and Dream being in favour of a green background and blue boxes. It was stressful to put it in short.

Why does he have to be so difficult all the time? It's just annoying, and the thing is, he knows he's irritating people and he just keeps doing it! Like what!?

After what felt like centuries of fighting, which was actually only around an hour, we decided on meeting at the same place the party was at to make a start on our little collab.

I left for lunch to hangout with Karl since Dream needed to talk to Sapnap about something important.

The rest of the day followed as suit, nothing too crazy or insane going on, just learning and doing boring stuff that we had already gone over far too many times to count.

When I got back to my dorm I was ready to just collapse and fall asleep, but no, I had to do my homework.

Maybe I could skip tonight and just do it tomorrow? But I'm at Dreams place tomorrow... I could maybe do it at lunch or break in the library? Yeah. I'll do that.

I changed into my pajamas, aka, a random pair of shorts, a white t-shirt and a black hoodie. I brushed my teeth and messed around with my hair before nuzzling into the soft covers of my bed, quickly falling into a peaceful sleep...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

20TH CHAPTER!!
We hit a milestone woo

This chapter was kinda a filler, sorry! But it's necessary ok?

School is starting on tomorrow for me so chapters will be slowed down so I'm really sorry about that I will try to keep posting but my Science homework SUCKS.

Thank you SO MUCHH for all of the reads and support I've been getting! I mainly started writing this for fun and stuff but I figured out how to make a book on here and BOOM. Magic ;)

See you next time
:)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~