°-《CHAPTER 32》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

Crowds of people gathered and fled the building. Masses of confused faces and worried expressions clashed and fell as we rushed down the stairs in a panic, completely ignoring the 'no talking' rule despite how many teachers were bothering us.

I gazed around the haze of panicked bodies to maybe get an idea of what was happening.

Far behind me to my left I saw Sapnap and a blonde headed boy that I couldn't quite remember the name of.

He had light bouncing curls and what seemed to be blue eyes, though I couldn't see clearly through the layers of people tripping down the stairs.

"Hey, Dream!"

I heard a familiar voice call out to me before being scolded by a teacher.

It was Skeppy. He was also in Slytherin, hence how we became friends. On our first week at Hogwarts, he had started talking to me during breaks in the form room or whenever we would pass in the corridor, just everyday sightings. He had dark hair and deep brown eyes. If you were to look for him, he would probably be hanging out with Bad, those two were pretty much inseparable. They'd been friends ever since their very first Transfiguration class where Bad had to help Skeppy because he'd somehow gotten ink all over his notes. Skeppy wasn't the smartest, but he could be useful when he wanted to I suppose.

Skeppy shoved through the crowds and pushed in next to me as he tripped over his own foot, causing me to crack a small smile in return.

"Hey, what's up? Do you know what's happening? Some girls in my form were-"

"Mr. Wastaken, please remain professional, lead a good example for the Year sevens will you?" An old teacher butted in half way through my sentence.

I nodded and turned back to Skeppy who was now smiling cheekily back at me.

"What? What's wrong with you? Stupid idiot." Skeppy let out a small laugh and immediately covered his mouth again after, narrowly avoiding another telling off from the professors.

"I-its just that you getting in trouble is funny. Now shut up before you get in trouble again, stupid-"

"Skeppy, please be quiet."

I smiled evily at Skeppy, "Well look who's in trouble now..."

Skeppy rolled his eyes and glanced off in another direction, probably looking at the pictures on the walls. They were all quite pretty, and very delicate. Mainly paintings of important witches and wizards, and some just being landscapes and strange creatures, but they were still incredibly detailed and elegant. I enjoyed looking at them and the stained glass windows when going to lessons and stuff.

When we got outside, we had to all gather into our groups once again to make sure everyone was here.

While I waited for our Professor to arrive, I looked around to try to find any of my friends. I could see Karl and another Hufflepuff boy with the name Tubbo talking nervously to eachother, both fiddling with the hem of their cloaks, awaiting the news that's yet to come.

I glanced over to where the Griffindors were and saw Sapnap, Fundy, and that blonde boy all talking to eachother.

I then looked over to the Ravenclaws, I did see Techno and some other random kids chatting but no one incredibly important. I squinted my eyes and tried to mentally zoom in on the crowd of Ravenclaws for any sight of a suspific someone...

"George, calm down, everything's going to be fine. Just breathe."

Spinning my head around, I saw Professor Nihachu and George clinging onto her as he had a distressed look on his face.

My eyes widened as I felt my heart hammer in my chest miles faster.

"Hey, Dream? Are you alright? You look kinda... odd."

I felt Skeppy place his hand on my shoulder as his stare lingered on my expression. However, I didn't look back it him, or answer his question, I just stared at George clutching onto Professor Nihachu with such desperation.

I started taking strong steps towards him, what had happened? Why was he so upset? Why was he like this? What's happened that's gotten him so shaken up?

Skeppy held onto my arm, "Dream, where are you going? What about registration?"

"Skeppy- I need to see George." I replied desperately. "But why? Why do you care about him? I thought you hated him? I..."

"Skeppy please. I can't explain right now. I just need to see him. Just let me go."

I looked back at him with fear, panic, pain in my eyes. His eyes widened at my state I only furthered my expression, practically begging him to let me free.

He let go reluctantly and held his arm with his now free hand, rubbing it slowly with a distant look in his eyes as he frowned and looked away sadly.

I shook my head and ran to George, mud flicking up from the trampled blades of grass and recent rainfall.

Professor Nihachu looked up at me, her face going from worried to serious as she saw me, "Dream, what are you doing here? Get back to your group. George is going to be fine."

"No! No he's not. He's clearly upset. What happened? Is he hurt? Please, I'm worried and scared and-"

I heard some low mumbles coming from George's dry, chapped lips.

"What? George please tell me. Now isn't the time-"

"T-there were figures. Just- dark silhouettes. Coming towards me, trying to hurt me. I was so scared. It was- like something out of a horror movie. And then-"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
Sorry for the short chapter, I've been really bust currently with tests and all of that stuff but hey! It's alright, to be honest I'm just glad I got this chapter out in time.

How have you guys been recently? Hope your doing okay, and if not, I really hope you feel better soon, message me if you need <3

Thank you guys so much for all of the support! You guys are absolutely amazing! I luv you all so much and I hope your really enjoying this story so far!

See you all next time,
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~