°-《CHAPTER 34》-°

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

Sapnap and I entered the small freshly painted doors of the cafe as we heard the familiar jingle of the bells ringing echo out across the room.

Sapnap started walking over to a table towards the back of the cafe, waving hello to everyone there. A dark haired boy wearing bright blue studded earrings waved back as his friend Bad smiled sweetly seeing our arrival.

"Hey guys, I brought George with me so be nice and introduce yourselves."

I worriedly glanced around the table, Dreams emerald eyes piercing into mine, hypnotising me into staring back.

I knew a few of the people there like Bad, Ranboo, and Fundy, but other than that, I couldn't really put a name to a face.

Everyone awkwardly introduced themselves, starting with Ranboo and going around the table to be left with the last person who sat on the left of Ranboo. A small boy with fluffy brown hair, who seemed to be fiddling with the bottom of his shirt, considering the look of stress on his face. Ranboo jutted his elbow out and grabbed the boys attention, "You gonna introduce yourself..?" Ranboo asks the small boy as he looked up at him with big eyes. "Uh, I'm Tubbo. Nice to meet you." He shot out a shaky hand as I held onto it and shook it respectfully, trying to put on a warm smile on my face to not make it feel as horrible as it all was.

Sapnap sat next to Dream and pushed him, Fundy, and Tommy up against the window so I could fit in at the end of the row. I chuckled and sat on the edge of the seat as Sapnap laughed at the rather annoyed Dream and Fundy.

We all talked for awhile, mainly about what was happening at school and telling random childhood stories that came to mind as we spoke.

"Hey guys? I heard that apparently some students were doing something for their school project and then they left because of some weird thing was kinda just lurking in the forest." A guy called Ranboo said looking around at all of us, hands waving around. "Wait, really? I just heard that they were messing around and came back the next day and got attacked or something." Dream butted in as we all looked in his direction. "Well, someone told me that these two people were going on a date in the woods to go stargazing or something and got attacked on their way there." Skeply said as he squeezed Bad's hand gently, as he looked up at him and gave him a smile before returning to the conversation, "So, what actually happened? We've all got different stories." Bad asked with a frown on his face.

"Eh, does it matter? Doesn't affect me, now can we order some food? I'm hungry as hell man." Sapnap said as he stretched his arms across the table and flopped his head down on top of them, as Punz gave him a weird look as his hands rested right infont of where he was playing on his phone, invading his personal space.

"Yeah, I'll go with Bad and order the food. Ehat do you guys want?" Skeppy said as he stood up from the table and glancing at everyone as a blabber of indistinguishable words flowed from the hungry boys' mouths. "Y-you guys can't just say it all at once! One at a time, Bad, what do you want?"

~♧~♧~Time skip - Leaving the cafe~♧~♧~

"Hey, guys, Tubbo and I need to go now, we need to catch up on some studying." Ranboo said as he wiped his hands with a nearby napkin, "See you guys soon! Bye!" Ranboo and Tubbo left the cafe and rushed down the streets, Tubbo clinging to Ranboos hand as he got pulled along.