°-《CHAPTER 26》-°

⚠️°-《this chapter will include》-°⚠️
°-《angst, suicidal thoughts》-°
(There will also be a little bit of spiders mentioned so if you don't like spiders that'll be in this chapter to)

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I bolted into the kitchen and turned right into the living room. I ran over to the large sliding doors and fiddled with they key left inside, trying to unlock it as fast as possible.

When I was outside the frosty air poked needles into my face as I frantically whirled my head around in different directions, looking for any traces that that man or Dream had left.

I walked over to a wide glass table with woven seats scatterd around it. I inspected the surroundings of the table, checking thoroughly for anything that could give me an idea of where he went.

It reminded me of someone.

Maybe one of my friends? Someone close to me?

Whoever it was, we used to play a game together, we made some sort of business, in my primary school, before actually learning magic. We would get people to come to our little bench and they would tell us about their problems, and then we would try to solve it. Sometimes it would just be something about their friendships which I would let the other deal with, but when it came to stuff like missing pencils and lunch boxes, I would be first on the case. Searching classrooms and the playground. It was our own little mystery of fun and enjoyment...

Oh.

A note.

It read:

'Hey!
When I woke up you were still asleep and I didn't want to disturb you so I went downstairs with Drista to go eat breakfast.
-George. :)'

It was my note that I wrote to Dream this morning. He kept it. And left it here.

That smart idiot.

Even though it did warm my heart a little at the thought of him keeping my little note, now was really not the time to be thinking of that. I needed to find Dream and save him from being even more hurt then he already was.

I walked past the table and down the small steps and through an archway to get to the garden. Maybe he could be here?

My shoes made a squelching sound under the mud and frosted grass as I made my way to the back of the garden where there appeard to be a shed.

As I got closer I saw marks in the mud, but that could be anything right? I shouldn't be worried.

The shed was made out of a dark brown wood with a green roof. It had small slited windows just under the roof and had cobwebs and cracks covering the small glass panels. I looked down at the small handel on the door. A lock. Of course.

I fiddled with my pockets and luckily found my wand. A wizard never leaves his home without his greatest weapon. AKA, his wand.

"Alohomora" I said under my breath as I heard the lock click in satisfaction.

I put my wand safely inside one of my hidden pockets and snatched the lock away from the handle, chucking it behind me and onto the floor as I pulled the two doors open.

As I stepped in, a whirl of dust was hurled into my face with cobwebs hanging from corners and large spiders probably starved from any food.

There was a small ceiling lamp above me, casting a dim light across the small unorganised room. In fact, it gave me just enough light to see a tower of boxes and small crates bundled up together in an unorderly fashion, even more cobwebs, and- Dream...