°-《CHAPTER 35》-°

Dream and I worked hard into the evening, the winter sun setting in the distance surrounded by dark silhouettes of trees and pointed house rooftops.

We both sat exhausted in our wooden seats, Dream sprawled out across the table and mumbling insults to himself, as I sat leant back in my chair messaging Karl.

We had finished our studying ages ago but Dream insisted on staying here for a minute longer, somehow turing it to thirty minutes, and then an hour.

"Dream, are you sure you don't wanna go now? The suns setting and it's going to start getting cold." I said, acknowledging the fall in temperature, even though the last blades of golden sun shone on the table.

"Ugh, fine." Dream slurred, lazily getting up from his chair and humming to himself happily. "Oh, could you grab the textbooks for me? Thanks." Dream said before leaving, not waiting for an answer.

I glanced at the massive textbooks laying across the table and sighing.

Flicking the light switch off, I stumbles down the thin wooden stairs, Dream smirking at me from the bottom, the hook knelt on his shoulder. "Didn't think you could actually manage that. Well done." I blushed and rolled my eyes, "No need to applaud me, not like a weakling like you could carry these textbooks anyway..." I smiled and waved my hand, dismissing him from the conversation.

I heard a clicking noise and then soft footsteps coming towards me, "Uhm, excuse me, I'm not weak. I just didn't want to do it, that's all. No need to get all stupid about it." Dream argued, grabbing ny shoulder. "Mhm. Yeah, ok, now where do I put these, Mr I'm so strong and amazing?" I mimicked in a squeaky voice turning to Dream grinning evily at him. "I- just go put them in my room, idiot." Dream flapped a hand to his left and crossed his arms as he leant against the wall. "And where might that be kind sir?" I say in a posh accent. "Follow me..." Dream huffed as turned on his heel and led me back to the entryway, back into the corridor and to the room opposite from where I woke up.

Dream creaked the door open more to reveal a neat, mainly white room. There was a large double bed with a quilted beige backrest with mountains of the same beige pillows, some being plain and some having sewn on designs. The blankets where a pearly weight and had a fluffy blanket which was white with a few patches of brown placed around the mar flurry of fluff. Directly opposite the bed, was a TV which was placed on top of a wooden table with mirrors placed on top of it's counter and sides. On the left of the bed there was a long wardrobe that stretched across the length of the wall with the same reflective surface.

"Wow, Dream, this room is so... you." Dream elbowed me in the side, "This is Sapnaps parents room idiot. Just put the books down and let's leave." I rolled my eyes and placed the load of books down and let out a puff of air at the sudden relief. I followed Dream out of the room and shook my arms out madly.

When we entered the living room, we saw Sapnap sitting on the sofa and tapping on his phone, smiling to himself.

"Hey, where did Fundy go?" Dream spoke, rasing a brow in Sapnaps direction, causing him to look up and quickly turn his phone off. "Oh, he- uh, he left, yeah." Dreams suspicion raised as he sat down on a seat opposite Sapnap, sitting sideways, resting his legs on the left armrest.

"What's up with you?" Dream asked, squinting at Sapnap as I stood awkwardly in the hallway, watching the action unravel, "W-what do you mean? I'm fine." Sapnap said, trying to burry his lies underneath his uncomfortable smile that shifted around his face, probably trying to think of more lies to explain his state. "Your obviously not fine. You were obviously doing something on your phone. Who were you messaging?" Dream said, a mischievous smirk spreading across his lips. "Just a friend..." Sapnap mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers. Dream stood up and tried to tackle the phone from Sapnaps sweaty hands as he wasn't expecting it. Sapnap quickly reacted and snatched it back from him, shielding it from Dream's reaching paws.

"Dream, it's obvious he doesn't want you looking. Maybe you could respect his privacy? Please..?" I spoke up, glancing at Dream with a sincere look on my face, trying to guilt trip him into giving in. Dream stopped for a moment and looked up at me, considering his options. "Mm... no, I'd rather not." Dream said reaching back at Sapnaps phone that was clung tightly in his grip. "Dream!" I exclaimed walking over to the wrestling match that had now landed on the floor with a loud thump. "Ow! Dream, get the hell off of me you rat!" Sapnap yelled, scrambling to take his phone back.

"STOP!"

I shouted over the two boys' fight, catching their attention.

"Dream, stop right now. Give Sapnap his phone back," I said glaring at him, "Now." I ordered glancing at Sapnap who looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

Dream rolled his eyes and shoved the phone into Sapnaps chest before flopping down onto the opposite side of the sofa from where Sapnaps spot was and taking his own phone out, huffing in defeat.

Sapnap mouthed a quick thank you to me before sitting down on a sofa that faced the TV and going down the movie section and standing up again from his seat.

"Hey, want to do a movie night? I can go grab popcorn? Sweet or salty?" Sapnap said trying to brighten the mood. "Oh yeah sure, I'll have sweet please." I said, giving a grateful smile to Sapnap before turning to Dream who still hadn't looked up from his device, "Yeah sure, I'll take salty please." Dream said before turing his phone off and sitting up more.

After Sapnap had come back from grabbing the popcorn, we all went on the sofa infront of the TV and huddled up in blankets, Sapnap having already eaten most of his and Dreams bowl of salted popcorn.

"Ooh, wanna watch this? Quackity was telling me about it." I nodded as Dream gave a thumbs up, shoving more popcorn into his mouth.

It seemed to be some spy movie or something like crime. To be honest, it didn't seem all that bad. What? It's not like I could come up with any movies that I like on the spot without being worried if I'm going to get judged for it. That's why everyone let's the other choose but then it turns into an argument of people pleasers and then you just end up agreeing on watching stupid memes or something to ease the awkwardness. Ok, that might've been a bit too much, but what are you going to do about it huh? Nothing, so leave me to rant in piece thank you.

Sapnap turned on the movie as the room went dark and silent as Sapnap made sure to turn the volume almost all the way up 'for the experience.' Yeah, I'd rather not have my ears bleed by the time this finishes but ok, no care for our poor ears in this household I guess...

We were almost finished with the movie, we were at the part where they were actually doing the big mission at the end. Dream had fallen asleep awhile ago and I was starting to get sleepy as well, Sapnap being the only one who seemed to be fully awake and watching the movie.

I fluttered my eyes shut and immediately fell asleep in seconds, snuggling up in the cosy fluffy blanket Sapnap gave me. I eased off into a comfortable sleep as I heard the background music of the end credits roll and light snoring. I smiled at the thought and melted into the soft warm blanket as my mind went blank and into a calm place of mind, slowly drifting off... into a comfortable slumber...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Woah, this chapter was long huh?

I really hope you guys are taking care of yourselves, you deserve to have freedom and have the life that you want. Whether that's following and pursuing your passions and dreams, or just lying back and having a break from life every once in a while. What I'm trying to say is, just do what you want, what you want to do. Do things that make you feel happy, you could maybe have a day to fully relax or treat yourself to something every once in awhile. I know it sounds really cheesy and got abit deep, but come message me if you need, I'm pretty much free to talk at any time if you need it.

Thank you everyone who's been here, reading this book and hasn't given up on me, you guys have pure hearts and I love you so much! <3

See you all next time,
:)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~