°-《CHAPTER 50》-°

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

"W-who are you..?"

I spoke with caution.

"It's me, George."

"What do you mean?"

"Me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

"We have to find him! We have to!" I yelled, pain and fury all mixed into one roaring tone, "What if he's in pain right now? What if he's in trouble?" I cried. "Dream... we're doing everything we can. Just please try to stay calm." Professor Nihachu spoke, trying to sound strong even if there was small evidence of a tremble in her voice. "B-but I can't! He's not safe out there! He -" I snapped, listening all of the potential threats, "you know... George wouldn't want you worrying about him. You know you're just doing yourself pain. George wouldn't want that."

Professor Nihachu walked past me briskly, marking the end of our conversation, her flowing black and yellow Hufflepuff cloak waving behind her in a rush.

I watched as she stormed off into the staff room. The large wrought iron doors slamming loudly, echoing out throughout the empty halls. My eyes caught a glimpse of a few other teachers in there like Mr Manifold and Professor Soot, both with their respective house colours on.

The hall around me was now silent.

The only thing that sturred was the sounds of muffled chatter and the frost nibbling away slowly at my face.

Just a minute ago I was in my Defence Against The Dark Arts class with a substitute teacher as Professor Soot was busy. Around half an hour into said lesson, we were interrupted by Professor Nihachu knocking on our door, a worried look present on her face. She whispered to my teacher and she called me to come and talk to her about something outside the classroom. I honestly thought it was about mine and George's project. But no. She had to address me with some of the worst news I've ever heard.

Yesterday, George had gone missing.

He didn't show up to his Potions class yesterday, which was really unlike him, so they marked him absent.

His next lesson: Herbology.

I came in and saw another substitute teacher, and I expected to see George there, like normal, but he was nowhere to be seen.

My mind started running through all of the possibilities of where he could be, my ideas getting worse and worse by the second.

Eventually, my mind ended up at the source of it all:

The forest.

George was probably by our hangout spot, the willow tree that was right next to the edge of the forest. So if he went missing or wandered off, the others should know, right? No. Of course not.

Professor Nihachu and some other teachers called out the other people from our group to maybe figure out where he's walked off to, but it all happened after everyone left so we don't really have any ideas to help get a lead on this.