°-《CHAPTER 22》-°

After Charms, I packed away my things and waved goodbye to Dream whilst we was still struggling to pack up.

I giggled to myself and left to the Astronomy Wing.

That's weird, why do I have Astronomy now? Shouldn't I be going there when its dark?

I went to the classroom anyway to seek answers to my question.

When I entered, everyone was huddled in groups and whispering.

Strange...

I walked over to my seat, next to Karl, and sat down with him with a worried expression plastered onto my fair skin.

"Hey, Karl, do you know why everyone is all whispering to eachother and stuff?" Karl glanced up at my and stopped fiddling with his items. "Oh, apparently it's too dangerous to do it at midnight, so we're doing it now instead." He said with a blank expression. I raised a brow which he ignored.

That couldn't of been it. He's obviously stressed about something, whether it's about this or not, I wanted to find out.

I heard a loud bang from my left and turned to see Sapnap on the floor with his textbooks displayed onto it.

Maybe I could ask him what's going on...

He looked up as I crouched at his side and picked up the loose items and book and tugging him up by the arm placing them in his hands, "Do you know why any of this is happening?" I spoke in a hushed tone. "W-what? No... Why would I know about that..?"

He really needs to get better acting skills.

I let out a sigh, shaking my head with my hand preched on top of my dark curls.

"It's obvious you know something Sapnap, why don't you just tell me? Is it that bad? Look, Karl seems really scared and I know he doesn't want to talk about it, and I don't really want to be asking strangers, so just spit it out!" I sounded more annoyed then I actually did, and loosened my posture as a unspoken sorry.

"Could you meet me after school? I could tell you then, just not now..." I shook my head again, "Can you do tomorrow break instead? I'm with Dream tonight." Sapnap raised a suspicious brow but nodded, "OK, loverboy..."

My face went pink at his answer as he walked away before I could retaliate.

"George, why are you out of your seat?" I froze in spot and slowly turned to the professor, "O-oh, no reason, I'll sit down now." I hurriedly walked to my seat as he hummed in response.

And his reaction to that just made everything even more confusing!

Mr Manifold was normally a really relaxed teacher, who didn't really care what you did as long as you did the work, so why was he so strict now?

~♧~♧~Time skip - After Class~♧~♧~

I spent pretty much the whole class messing up and getting easy things wrong. I was worried, really worried. Karl was too. And it only made me more stressed.

Everything was so out of place.

Sapnap was normally straight up and was normally truthful about his answers. Karl was never this paranoid in class. He didn't even speak, not to the teacher, not to me, and not even to Sapnap. And then Mr Manifold, he's normally super laid back, so why was he so uptight now? It didn't make any sense. It seemed as if everyone knew and I was the only one who didn't.

I walked down the lantern-lit corridors and stairways and left the castle, instead going to Dreams house. The place where the party was.

When I arrived, I felt shivers swim down my spine. All of the bad memories here started to come back at me in waves.