°-《CHAPTER 36》-°

When I woke up the next morning, I carefully rubbed my eyes and sat up with a slightly sore back, wincing at the crackled feeling along my spine with short fizzes of pain.

I was sat awkwardly in the corner of a sofa with Sapnaps torso dropped on the floor with his legs laid across the pillows and Dream in the opposite side of the sofa, his soft phone light illuminating his freckled features.

Sitting up more in my seat, I let out a long yawn as I covered up my mouth and rubbed my face again.

Dream glanced over to me and quickly went back to his phone, carrying on his daily duties of messaging people and checking his social medias, the usual.

I sat there awkwardly and started to fiddle with the loose threads of my hoodie sleeves. I was wearing a pastel blue hoodie and black tracksuits with some plain white socks.

I started to gaze around the room to find something to preoccupy my mind.

The walls were a warm beige that went all around the room except for a strip in the wall where it was a patch of sandystones behind the TV. On the left a few right of the TV, there were two shelves with plants, books, and mini picture frames of smiling faces. There were three sofas, one on each part of the wall, one on the left, right, and middle, all of them with an excessive amount of pillows on top. Kust behind Dream was a smal circular table which had a deep orange brown shaded lamp creating a soft glow.The floors were just plain wood with the same white and brown parched carpet on the floor in the middle of the room. It was all rather pretty and comfy, the perfect place to come and relax.

"Hey, I'm hungry, want to eat breakfast?" Sapnap says, sitting cross-legged on the wooden flooring. "Yes! Finally I've been up for ages!" Dream says, complaining. "You could've just made yourself breakfast you know?" Sapnap states, rasing a curious brow at Dream. "Yeah, but then I'd wake you guys up." Dream says, switching off his phone and leaning his head on the armrest. "Awww, Dreamy cares about me~" Sapnap said, holding his hands over his heart and leaning closer to Dream as I tried to hide my small giggles under my hand. "Don't push it." Dream says, standing up and walking to the kitchen and plonking down on one of the bar seats that was just behind us, due to the open flooring plan.

I followed Dream over to the bar and sat down next to him, in the middle of the three stools, Dream being on the end to my left, already typing on his phone again.

Sapnap walked over as I sat there and watching him fiddle with the kitchen appliances and cupboards, turning on the toaster and snatching three slices of bread from the bag and placing it inside each small compartment. He twisted the nob and placed his hands on hips as he listened to the ticking of the toaster counting down. Sapnap turned around and leaned against the counter top, waiting for the toast to pop out.

A few minutes later, it did just that. Sapnap grabbed three plates and quickly took the toast out of the toaster, and dropping one on each plate quickly, hearing small curses as he picked up each one from the burning sensation in his fingertips.

"Hey, want butter or like..?" Sapnap asked me. I flinched and smiled awkwardly, "Oh! Yeah, that'll be fine, thank you." He turned around and jogged to the fridge, taking the butter out and closing it again before taking a knife from another drawer and ripping open the lid of the butter, immediately stabbing the knife inside. He jabbed at the frozen butter until it had cooled down enough for him to butter the toast. He gilded the butter over it and smiled proudly at his work.

"Hey! George!" Sapnap said the plate over to me as I started munching on the crunchy toast, my teeth sinking into the bread, smiling happily to myself. "Dream!" Sapnap screeched, the same way he did yesterday and shoved the plate in Dreams direction. Dream suddenly looked up from his phone, not expecting the racing plate of toast, rushing towards him, luckily grabbing it just in time. He sighed, "Sapnap, can you calm down? I'm really not in the mood." Sapnap pouted and took a seat next to me at the table. "Oh, come on Dream. Your seriously sad after I cooked you this wonderful meal?" Sapnap said smiling slightly. Dream smiled back and got out of his seat, walking around to the opposite side of the counter. "Hey, can I grab a drink quickly?" Dream said, searching around Sapnaps cabinets. "Wait, this early?" Sapnap asked, quite surprised, "No, idiot, wouldn't that be in your fridge? Anyway, I'm just looking for a glass or something." Dream said as he opened the cabinet revealing neatly stacked glasses and cups placed closely together. "Ah." He said as he reached his hand in to grab a glass and-

⚠️°-《 very minor mentions of blood》-°⚠️

*CRASH*

And... the glasses had fallen out of the cupboard...

"Do you want me to help..?" I said, trying to be of some use as I stood up and crept towards a rather stressed Dream, quickly snatching the pieces of glass and terracotta shards and chunks. "N-no. It's fine. I got it." Dream said, his voice shaking. I ignored him and started gathering all of the pieces together, being careful not to get any in my hands-

Dream winced painfully. I immediately stopped what I was doing and grabbed his hand, examining it carefully, like some sort of reflex. "W-what are you doing?" Dream asked with shallow breaths as his hand started bleeding. "No, what are you doing Dream? You need to be more careful, I said standing up and guiding him towards the sink.

"It wasn't my fault! I was just trying to get some water!" Dream said trying to seize his hand from my grip as I snatched it back again, slightly squeezing it. "O-ow." Dream took in a shaky breath. "O-oh, sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Just- just calm down ok? I'm going to clean the blood." Dream squeezed his eyes shut as I applied pressure on the wound, washing the blood away. "Alright, I need to get the glass out. It's going to hurt, but just breathe ok?" Dream nodded as I immediately started to push down on it. "Breathe Dream, breathe. In and out..." I said as I tried to pick the small shard away, "We're almost done." I said, trying to reassure Dream who was slightly shaking.

I managed to get the glass out as I let out a large sigh of relief, looking up at Dream who seemed to have tears in his eyes, "Are you... crying..?" I asked, genuinely concerned. I had never seen him cry before, it was kind of shocking witnessing it. "N-no, just- just uh... glass in my eye..." Dream lied, looking away from my snd rubbing is eyes, "Oh really? Well in that case, I'm going to need to see your pretty face then." I said tapping on his shoulder. He turned around to look at me with a slightly red face as I raised a brow, "Are you ok? You're really red- oh, uh... forget what I said. Uhm, yeah, I'll just- I'll just go now." I said storming out of the house and slamming the door shut, my own face turning its own shade of red. I slumped down against the door and groaned.

Great. Now where do I go?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
Hope your having a nice day!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading all of these chapters, commenting, and voting. I may not reply to your comments, and I do read them. They really do make me smile and feel so appreciated and I love you so much <3

I really hope that if you do feel like there's alot of pressure on your shoulders or you just feel really down, that you know that it's alright to cry. Everyone gets upset sometimes and it's completely normal to feel down. I sometimes just need to take some time to myself to just let all of my emotions out. I really do recommend talking to someone, hell, I talk to myself ALOT. Just relieving yourself and refreshing yourself once in a while can really help with your mood.

I'll see you guys next time,
Love you all,
:)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~