°-《CHAPTER 4》-°

I had to reschedule my meet with Kyle, from yesterday to today last minute from what happened yesterday.

I was seeing him in 40 minutes and decided to be early for once. I picked up a pair of black jeans, a dark navy blue jumper with a white collared shirt to put underneath.

I dismiss my notifications before placing my phone down on my book: "Tips And Tricks On How To Be A Professional Potion Maker." Bit of a mouthful I know, but I absolutely love potions. Ever science I started my wizarding journey, I always found an interest in crafting unknown substances.

I got changed in 10 minutes and still had 30 minutes of time to spare, so, I messaged Karl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~Karl~•

Hey Karl I have 30
mins before I go out to
meet someone.
Wanna talk for a bit?

Oh hey gogs!
Yeah I'll be there in
a sec...

Yayy thank youu
<33

Np <3
Do you have a reason
why u wanna meet up??
Has anything happened??

Oh well...
You'll see in abit.
Bye!!

Uh-  ok
BYEEE
/read 01:31/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slipped on some old scuffed up shoes, stuffed my phone in my pocket, and leave the cozy heat of my dorm, for an almost unbearable cold. So cold that I blew onto my hands and rubbed them up and down my arms.

I gazed at the stained windows on my right. One of them had a wand with a purple orb around it fading out into orange skies. One of them had a cauldron, spilling the ever famous green ooze into a equally green background, leaving a green tint onto the stone floor.

Why did corridors have to be so long? It was quiet aswell, the only thing interrupting the almost perfect silence was the sound of my footsteps echoing throughout the hall way.

I glanced back over to my right to see a long clear rectangle window. I saw some frosted greenery and pass that I saw more windows from the other side of the courtyard. There was a person... I- I recognise them.. is that..Kyle?

I quickly looked away, picking up my pace. I didn't want to talk to that absolute- 
Looking at the ground I let out a sigh, my breath came put like a dragons floating into the crisp air.

I reached the end of the hallway. Thank god, I thought to myself. I entered the cold air and walked with quick steps to find myself at our normal hang out spot. I sat down on the frozen grass, making a slight crunch. Soon after, Karl came from another building to my left.

"Hey, what's up?" He said with a smile on his face. Karl is probably the most loyal friend ever. As soon as you earn his trust, he'll talk to you about almost anything. And the reason I feel so grateful and special to be his friend is because he tells me those things he doesn't tell anyone else. Not even his closest family members, not that he gets to see them much anyway.

I shuddered at the memories. It was a stupid thing to be this bothered by something so dumb. "I just- " I tried to carry on speaking but nothing came out. My voice nothing more then a hushed whispers of air. "Does it have happen to be about Kyle by any chance..?"
How did he know?  Karl could always pick up on things quickly but this?  "H-how do you know?" He looked off to the side, avoiding my intrigued and curious brown eyes. "Well, a certain girl in my dorm keeps sneaking out so I figured since you were kinda saying that he's been off recently..."
I smiled and said: "Karl how are you so bloody smart all the time?" Before returning back to my original sad smile. He laughed at my comment. "Well.."
"Well, what?" I said, looking at him. "How do you feel?"
...

How did I feel? What? I completely forgot I had feelings for a moment. I've been so caught up in everything that I've had almost no time to actually... feel. "I feel... kinda good actually," a grin on my face.

I remembered a few weeks ago, when I went to see Kyle, I went to our normal spot. It was this beautiful lake that you could see your face perfectly in, minus the small ripples here and there. We would normally go there to see the sunset and my, it was stunning, the orange glow of the sun reflecting onto the almost clear water.

That was until I went there just to chill, after a stressful session of exam revision, and saw him kissing another person, holding hands and everything. And without wasting any time I just sprinted away back to my dorm and ignored everything. No texting, no classes, no revision. I had to make up this stupid excuse that I was sick and had to have 2 days off to recover.

Back to present, I was now here laughing- with someone who actually cares about me- at how Kyle was as stupid as that to take some rando off to the same place we hangout almost everyday.

After our many laughs were shared, I still had one more bad thought left to share. "How do I tell him..?"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

4th chap down
Think I'm going to be posting 2 stories then taking 2 days off and not post 2 everyday as my writing will be rushed and quality won't be as good as it would be after I check and re-write some parts
Hope you understand! :)

Have a lovely night/day, get sleep, stay hydrated, and enjoy your break off kf school:DD

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤