°-《CHAPTER 19》-°

My two days of break had come to an end and another week of school began. I pulled my jacket over my small frame and heaved my bag onto my back, heavy with textbooks.

I made my way down the twisting staircase and entered my first class of the day: History of Magic.

I entered the classroom, gazing at all of the decorations and items. To my right was a wall filled with a never ending line of bookshelves filled with ancient books, titling over one another and some small skull replicas of some important animals in history, like the Horntail. One of the most dangerous beasts out there. I shuddered as I thought about the accident that happened years ago.

Walking past the teachers desk, I saw Sapnap at the back of the class, snickering at something. He was probably messing around with his phone before class again...

It was only us and two other students in the room with us, talking in a hushed whisper to one another.

In this class, I sat infront of Sapnap to the left. I plonked down in my seat and grabbed my textbook put of my bag and placed it carefully on my desk before hanging my bag over the back of my chair.

A minute later, a group of five students entered the classroom, all sitting down in their respective seats.

A minute later of looking aimlessly, half of the people in our class rushed inside with the professor following closely behind.

"Right." He said, picking up a group of papers from his dark brown satchel. "I've got a sheet of forty five questions I need you to answer during this hour, if you do not get it done, that will be your homework. Speaking of homework, your job is to read from chapter thirty-nine to forty-six of the greatest goblin rebellion. It better be done by Wednesday afternoon when I see you next. When you enter my classroom I will be waiting here and you will place it on my desk for me to mark during the lesson while you read. Does everyone understand.?"

Suddenly, a giggle from the back of the classroom was heard. Everyone turned to look in direction of Sapnap, oblivious to what was happening.

He finally caught on and stared at the people surrounding him with a look of deep confusion laid on his face. "What?"

He looked up and saw the teacher with that expression. The one where you feel like you want to explode because of the smallest thing. Well I guess this wasn't exactly a small thing, but I suppose you get the point?

The professor marched up to his desk, slamming his hands down. "Mr.Armstrong. Detention. Now." He growled. Sapnap gave a short nod before quickly packing away his things and leaving without another word, down the corridor and out of sight.

I've always hated this teacher, I got shivers down my spine anytime he even looks in my direction.

I was always to determined to get one hundred percent on everything in this class because of this, and other reasons, but they weren't important, not now anyway...

I kept looking at the clock every couple seconds as if the forty minutes I had left of class would suddenly turn into forty seconds, or even better, four seconds.

On my way to Charms, I made sure to walk past the detention room where Sapnap would most likely be. I looked though the small window in the door and like I had expected, Sapnap was sat there, arms crossed with an annoyed expression on his face. I smiled lightly and started walking to Charms.

When I entered the classroom I walked over to the far side of the classroom, in the front row next to the teacher. I slithered down the small colum and sat down in my seat.

A couple of minutes later, I saw Dream enter the classroom. He looked like a mess.

He pushed past the others sitting down further up the row and collapsed down next to me with an angry expression on his face.

I watched as he knelt over and put both of his arms on the table crossing them and sinking his head into them, facing the dark shadow he had created.

I mimicked his actions except I looked at him with a playful smile. "What's up with you?" Dream looked to the side, just enough to see me staring at him and turned away just as fast.

"Leave me alone." I heard him mumble, as the teacher, Ms.Nihachu, Enter the classroom with a quick pace as she set eveything down at her messy desk. She looked up at everyone with a sweet smile, "Hello everyone! I apologise for being late, I was just in a meeting with another professor, Mr Soot." She pulled put a piece of paper and read put everyone's names , putting a check next to those who were here, an 'X' for those who weren't and a dash for who was sick or had other things going on, like an appointment.

As he read out Dreams name he muttered a quiet 'here.' Which unsurprisingly, Professor Nicachu didn't hear. She repeated his name again with no answer so I decided to speak up. "Uhm. Professor Nicachu? He's here. Just in a bad mood."

Dream shot me a scowl and looked away again as a soft smile grew on my lips.

"Oh, ok, would you like to talk about it later Mr.Wastaken?" Dream proped his head up on his hand, "No miss, I think ill be fine." He replied before sinking down into his original position.

When it got to the end of class, Ms.Nihachu spoke up one last time before everyone started to pack up. "O-oh! Excuse me everyone! We're doing a paired project about everything you have learnt and a guide for the Year 7 beginners that will be joining in a couple of months as it will take awhile to ship them to their schools and such. So, before you leave, come over to my desk and I will read out your partners name. You will have a around a week to complete this so make it as informative as possible! Thank you!"

Everyone started rushing forward to hear their partners, and leave to go to break.

Being last in the row didn't help, so I was last in the line, just behind Dream, his tall structure blocking the glowling light emitting from the massive window infront of the classroom.

After around two minutes of waiting, Dream approached the desk, awaiting his turn.

"Oh, yes. Dream, Dream, Dream... ah yes, here you are! You are with George Davidson!"

Dream turned around with a stunned look on his face. Before giving me a frown and leaving the classroom.

Ms.Nihachu looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, George your with Dream if you didn't just hear," she said with a breathy laugh at the end, "Oh, and how is eveything, are you doing better now? Do I need to talk to anyone?" She grew a panicked look on her face, "Don't worry, I'm doing much better now. I talked to Karl and we've become closer and focused on our friendship more." Ms.Nihachu smiled at my answer, "Well, that's nice, remember, if you need anything just talk to me, alright? I'll always be here." I smiled and nodded my head and turned to leave, heading outside to mine and Karl's hang out spot, sitting under the icy willow branches, offering me a layer of protection against the cold harsh air as I waited for Karl to arrive.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello! This chapter was mainly a filler, but! Has a set up for another dnf moment!

I know the group partner thing isn't original at all, but... DNF OR NO DNF!?

How are you all doing? Make sure to balance out your time between working and chilling, being stressed is absolutely horrible so make sure to give yourself time to recharge and do what makes you happy.

See you next time!
:)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~