°-《CHAPTER 21》-°

It was currently lunch time and I was with Karl in the Great Hall. We had bought some snacks this morning at break from a random place we had found, so we were just nibbling on some cookies and other pastries.

Karl and Sapnap have been getting along really well and Karl wouldn't stop talking about him. It was kind of annoying, but sweet knowing he has other people to talk to other than me, since I'm not the best at giving advice and Sapnap seems to be decent at it.

I had History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms and Astronomy.

The first two subjects kind of suck, but the other ones were fine I guess. That reminds me, I was going to Dreams house after school to start the poster. That'll be fun...hopefully...

~♧~♧~Time skip - Lunch Time~♧~♧~

Karl and I decided to go to the old cafe we went to before finding out about the new modernised one.

We entered the familiar atmosphere of the cafe and breathed in the scent of fresh pastries and freshly made food.

Sitting down in the corner of the shop, a Waiter came over to us, menu in hand.

"Hello, I'll be your Waiter today, here is the menu and I'll be getting back to your gyes in just a second, is that alright?" He said with a toothy smile on his face, making it painstakingly obvious he did not want to be here.

We nodded and slid the menu infront of us so we could both see, titling our heads to read it.

After awhile of debating, we settled on a muffin for me and a brownie for Karl. We didn't need to order much as we were still decently full from this morning and the dinners there are pretty big so that'll fill us up in the evening.

The Waiter fame back moments later and asked us what we were ordering. We read out our options and he scribbled it down before smiling and going around the counter into the kitchens.

Karl and I waited patiently, talking about how in Karl's lesson, apparently Sapnap had gotten in trouble again for being on his phone sending funny videos to Dream.

Our food arrived a few minutes later, a wafting smoke emitting from the fresh foods.

After we ate our food, we wanderd around the streets, poking our heads into random shops that looked interesting, mainly sweet shops.

We had found one where it had glistening sugar masterpieces, fluffy marshmallows, bouncing gum drops and swirling lollipops. It was beautiful. It was made with an almost red wood that had golden details and imprints. They had spinning displays and fairy lights that draped from the ceilings. They had shelves of jars in different shapes and forms filled with sweets of all kinds. It sounds cliché but, it was really like we were young again, when Karl and I first went around outside of our dorms and the castle.

Time was coming to an end and I left to head to class: Charms.

Dream and I were going to map out and finally decide on a theme. Hopefully.

I entered Charms class, and surprisingly, Dream was already there for me looking bored as ever. Head resting in his hand as we fiddled with a pen, twirling it around in his hands.

I weaved through the other people talking on the aisle and made my way to Dream.

"Hey," I said smiling down at him as he looked up frowning and then looking back down at his pen. "Oh, come on, don't be like that! It's not my fault your in a bad mood." Dream shot me a glare as I sat down. "It's not that, I'm just thinking about stuff..." I rolled my eyes and waited for Ms. Nihachu to arrive.

She entered the classroom two minuted later carrying a stack of oversized pieces of paper. She plopped them onto her desk and went to sit down in her chair before giving us a quick smile. We did attendance and then explained what we had to do and time frames and such. "OK, so as you all know, we are staring our posters today. You will have this two lessons to complete this and any time you have outside of school, so maybe organising a date to meet up might be useful. Just make sure to manage your time well, and I don't want to see anyone do all of the work! It's meant to be a collab with everyone included." She started handing out the paper as she said that, specifically looking at me and Dream when she said to share out the work. I shot Dream a glance and he rolled his eyes and nudged my arm with his elbow.

About twenty minutes into the lesson, we had finally decided, after much debating, that we were going to green in top of blue, as in his words, his Slytherin colours deserve to be on top of the blue since they're "better."

I drew in pencil the places of where we would put the boxes, with various changes from Dream, 'that looks weird there, put it to the left, stupid.' Or like, 'Why do you have to do this part? I already know what I want it to look like.' And to that I responded with, "Well, do you want to work instead of saying dumb things like that all day?" He shook his head and mutterd an almost silent 'no.'

Dream spent the rest of the lesson mumbling things to himself and eventually ripped out a spare notebook from his bag and started drawing and writing stuff down, kind of like what I do when I'm stressed. I caught a glimpse of some words like: Why? Dumb, gay, and... I didn't see anymore after that. I started to get worried, what if was making fun of me and plotting my next big embarrassment infront of the whole school? Was he homophobic?

I took deep breaths and wiped my sweat and hair out of my face. "W-what are you writing about?" I said with a shaky voice, pausing my quick drawings of boxes to look at him, trying to hide the fear in my eyes. "Why are you so scared? It's just something I do to get my thoughts out. It just helps me with... my personal stuff..."

I nodded understanding what he had meant, not really paying attention to the other words that he said. "You know, I so that to sometimes, it helps with my stress... like when I'm doing homework and all of that stuff..." I gazed at his emerald eyes staring at me, burning holes into my mellowed brain.

It was weird when we weren't arguing... but this felt kind of nice to just be at peace for a moment...

We stayed like that until Dream interrupted our perfect silence.

"So, uh, you gonna finish the sketch or..?"

I turned red and coughed up some words, "O-oh, y-yeah..."

Picking up my pencil, I carried on sketching away smiling to myself happily.

I could get used to this...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!

Just started back at school again! Almost all of my friends are together for lessons and I'm left our which sucks but it isn't too bad.

Really hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Let me know your thoughts on this, I would love to hear anything you have to say!

I would also like to say a MASSIVE thank you to EVERYONE! We've gotten to #94 in dnf as I'm writing this! That's absolutely crazy! I never knew this story would come this far and I thank everyone who's reading this right now!

I'll see you next chapter!
Bye loves!
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~