°-《CHAPTER 15》-°

《this chapter will include angst》

There will be a summary at the end for those who are uncomfortable with this.
⚠️

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A couple of hours later, I found myself outside, under a wooden gazebo with fairy lights draped around and lanterns hanging from corners.

Dream had left awhile ago to take a phone call. Meanwhile the rest of us stayed outside and chatted.

"H-hey, gyes? I'm gonna find the bathroom. I'll be back in a second..." My words faded as I walked through the glass door and stumbled through the crowd of people dancing and laughing.

Upon entering, my face immediately began to sweat. Eveything was too much. The music, the lights, the heat. It was all too overwhelming. I needed to find the bathrooms and get out.

I poked my head into various rooms and doors on my journey. I stepped into another crowded room, the living room. Ughh. I've already been I this room four times. How big was this place?

After another few moments of walking around, I entered a less crowded room. I saw another door on the opposite side of the room. I hadn't been in this room yet, so maybe this was it?

I weaved through the small groups and overheating bodies and found myself getting closer to the door.

I reached out an grabbed the handle, and pushed it open. My hopes immediately faded as I realised it was just a storage room. Quite a big one at that.

I sighed and turned to leave.

"What's your problem man?"

My head jolted back in the direction of the partly opened door. I stepped cautiously back to the opening and looked around the corner.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw who was talking.

It was Dream and Kyle.

Kyle had a drunken Dream pinned against a cold concrete wall.

"Whadyamean?" Dream glared at him, not knowing what's going on.

"You know exactly what your doing. You stole my boyfriend." Kyle spat.

I was in shock. First if all, Kyle cheats on me, treats me horribly and now he wants me back. And secondly, he's angry that I hung out with someone else other than Karl for a couple of hours? Really?

"For God's sake... calm down Kylie Jenn..." his words trailed off as he looked in my direction, frowning. I ducked down avoiding his piercing green eyes. Luckily he didn't see me. "So, uh, can I leave now?" Dream started to push Kyle away. Kyle grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Why did you steal him from me? He was mine!" Dream rolled his eyes, "Oh, please." He lazily turned his head in my direction. His eyes widened as he saw me.

"Oh~? Look who it is? Georgie!" Dream grinned, pushing Kyle away, walking towards me, arms open. I didn't move. I was too in shock at his sudden mood swing to do anything. "Hey, uh, do you know this guy? Apparently he was your boyfriend or something, I thought you broke up?" Dream said slinging his arm over me, supporting his bodyweight.

⚠️°-《angst starts here-continues until end of chapter》-°⚠️

I wanted to leave, but my feet were stuck to the ground.I just stared at Kyle, my jaw slightly opened. I couldn't move. I was stunned. As if I were paralysed. I couldn't process anything. It was all too much.

My head felt is if it were spinning.

Leave.

I can't.

Just do it.

I can't.

I felt hot tears fall down my face.

Why are you so useless?

I'm not.

You can't do anything. No wonder Kyle broke up with you.

I-i...

Leave. No-one wants you here. Not even Karl. He left you as soon as you arrived.

I was shaking. I couldn't see. Everything was blurry. Tears took over my vision.

Leave George. I'm trying to help you.

NO YOUR NOT. YOUR MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE.

"George? Are you ok?" Dream sat by my side, smelling of achohol.

Oh no. I'd said that out loud. No no no no no no no NO.

Leave.

I can't.

Leave.

I CAN'T.

LEAVE.

I was sat on the floor against a door frame. Kyle was gone. Dream was by my side.

Leave George. Your only making it harder for yourself.

"I-I can't do it... I'm useless..."

I leaned into the Dreams side. Making his clothes wet with tears.

George~ you know what's going to happen next if you don't do as I say...

I'm not doing it. I stopped long ago. I'm doing so well.

I choked on more tears. They were gushing out of my eyes now. My eyes stung with the pain.

Then why don't you leave? What's stopping you?

My eyes were closing slowly. Dream had left now, I fell on the hard floor and curled up into a ball, coughing out tears. I heard distant shouts in the background and shaking voices.

I felt light-headed. I needed help. But I can't... I can't feel anything...

Then, like a flip of a switch, it went dark.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hey!!

Summary: George started hearing a voice inside his head, telling him to leave, although he felt like he was stuck. Kyle left and Dream was sat next to George trying to comfort him. George's eyes started getting heavy and from then on out, everything went dark.

I'm still camping while I'm writing this but you'll be reading this when I'm back home.
I'm in a co-op car park whilst writing this :p

I know this chapter was more serious then my other chill chapters, if you are experiencing these things then please talk to someone. Feel free to message me if you are comfortable with it. I'll try to give advice and help you, even if it means talking about the most random things to take your mind off of anything.

Hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for all of the support, I appreciate every single one of you reading this!

Bye luvs xx
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~