°-《CHAPTER 39》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

⚠️°-《mentions of abuse》-°⚠️

That's it.

George just left.

Just like that.

"Dude, are you alright?" Sapnap asked as he placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"W-... what just happened?" I asked as my voice cracked painfully, looking over to Sapnap with a pained face. "I'm sure it's fine Dream, he didn't mean what he said. Why are you so distraught about it anyways? I don't get how you despised his guts one moment and then your all good and bring him over to my house and- just... why is any of this happening in the first place?" Sapnap asked, rasing a curious brow at me. "I- I don't know..." I spoke, looking down at the floor, picking at one of the 'paper cuts' on my fingers. "Dream, you shouldn't do that. It needs to heal." He said, taking my hand away from the loose flap of skin.

I sighed and walked around to the sliding doors and through the corridor and to my temporary bedroom, shutting the door behind me and leaning against the soft fabric covered frame of the bed, letting out a long sigh. I took my phone out of my pocket and went through my gallery, cleaning it like a mad man

When I get stressed, I normally just turn into a clean freak. Mainly just going through my phone and freeing up any unnecessary bits of storage possible and deleting all of my tabs over and over again, clearing my search history and everything. And sometimes if I'm super stressed out, I just start to nit-pick every small detail in my room. Moving pictures by millimetres and edging small plant pots over with the tip of my finger. Sometimes even moving whole bits of furniture around my room until I end up having a breakdown about everything not going as I want to and not being perfect.

I flopped down onto the floor like a ragdoll and started to scroll through social medias. Eventually finding a vent about pressure and stress which made me just start crying in a sprawled out mess across the floor.

Maybe I should just go to sleep. Yeah. That'll make everything better. I can just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and all of my problems will be solved!

I giggled like a maniac and tripped over my feet as I walked over to the oh so inviting covers... and how that fluffy blanket was placed perfectly on top and...

~◇~◇~SAPNAPS POV~◇~◇~

Dreams been in his room for just over an hour now and I've been getting a bit worried about him.

I just don't understand why he looked so heartbroken when George left. They hated eachother, so why would he care? The only times Dream has ever really paid attention to George is when George passed out. But then why would Dream bring George here? Doesn't George have his own place to go to while the schools being under examination for dangers?

I've been messaging Karl alot to see if he knows anything about George's whereabouts, which turns out that George arrived at his house all in a mess and Karl gave him blankets and they talked about the situation with some hot chocolate which is always good when your stressed about something.

I stood up from my spot at the kitchen table and hopped off from the small stool and to Dreams room.

When I entered, I saw Dream asleep against the frame of the bed, legs tangled together as Dream let out small hushed snores.

He looked horrible. His hair was all knotted and messed up. His clothes where all slightly dirty, which I hadn't noticed before. His arm was stretched out across the floor towards me with some dried up blood around his fingernails. And finally, his poor freckled face was stained with dried tears.

I felt my heart sink at the sight of it.

My best friend laying on the floor, all shaken up.

I blinked and gathered up the blanket on the bed and laid it on top of Dream, grabbing a pillow or two on the way to slide under his head, coming to a conclusion that I wouldn't be able to carry him or face his moody toddler ways if I wake him up.

After I had made Dream's little cozy corner, I went back over to the living room and messaged Karl about my great success with getting Dream sorted out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~Karl~•

Hey
Just found Dream practically
Passed out in my parents room.

Oh no ;(
Is he OK???

He had a few bleeding paper cuts
But I'll sort those out when
He wakes up
Trust me, you don't wanna face Dream
When he wakes up.

Lol
George went to bed awhile ago

Lucky
Do you wanna come over?

Uhhhh
What about George??

Leave a note?

Well...
What if I leave a note for him
And come over to yours
Only for a little bit though
Because I need to look after George aswell

Alright
See you soon
<3

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled and turned my phone off at Karl's last message.

It probably didn't mean anything... but that's OK I guess... as long as we're friends... as long as I get to see his eyes... I'll be alright.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello everyone!
First Sapnap POV and a lil Karlnap for you all :)
Sorry for the kinda late chapter.

Hope you guys are feeling alright. I started back at school again and I had a horrible forst day back. I had a mental breakdown after school n stuff... but I'm alright now- well... kind of. Hope you guys are feeling OK though, its alright to cry and let your feelings flow. I hope you know that this is a safe space for anyone to vent or talk to anyone about anything.

Thank you so much for the support! I thank each and every one of you for reading and I love you all so much <33

See you all next time,
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~