°-《CHAPTER 46?》-°

It's been a week since the incident happened. Whatever that was.

Every time we went to eat lunch there, I just felt a mysterious energy trying to lure me back in.

I've had a headache all week. I don't really know what happened back then. But I don't think it was something positive.

But then why else would it be calling me? To reconnect back with the darkness? To hold hands with the figure? To-

"Ah, god. My head..." I winced in pain as another twang of pain ached in my forehead, preventing my from finishing my thoughts.

That seemed to be happening alot recently.

Everytime I thought about what could be beyond the front layers of the forest, something in my mind always seemed to stop me from going any further into the rabbit hole.

"Oh no, do you need any medicine? You've been having headaches for awhile now, Dream. Are you sure your OK? Is there something on your mind?" George asked, pulling my hand softly away from my head. "You haven't hurt yourself have you?" I shook my head in response, feeling George's fingers pad my forehead. "Dream- I could go get some painkillers of you want?" George asked, clearly concerned. "No no, I'll be fine. N-... no need to worry."

George nodded slowly and smiled at me reassuringly, "OK, just let me know if your not feeling alright. I'll see you last period. Bye!" I watched George wave to me and run off as I mumbled a small 'bye' underneath my breath before walking to the fields as in Flying class we were going to be playing a few matches of Quidditch if we had time after warm-ups. That would be fun I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The match had started round five minutes ago and things were already getting heated. Sapnap, Skeppy, and Punz were in this class with me aswell. Sapnap playing as one of the beaters, and Skeppy and Punz as Chasers. They were all pretty decent at Quidditch, nothing special really. Unless Sapnap was playing against someone he absolutely hated, in which he would smash the Bludgers at the opposing team. His aim would almost never miss and most likely earn a bruise or two before returning back to the hoops.

I was now up in the air in the middle of a match. I was playing the Seeker against Kyle, like normal.

I'm pretty sure Kyle's always hated me. I mean, who wouldn't hate a guy who's ego is probably as big as the whole universe × infinity × Google?

Yeah... not many people like me. Which I'm fine with honestly, I've got my friends and I'm good. I don't need anymore goofballs who just joke around and follow me almost every where like some random Crups.

But Kyle has pretty much hated me right since the get go. He's always been a pretty decent Seeker. But where does he lay on the leader board?

Second place.

After me.

Ever since our first match against eachother in our second year. My team won, obviously, and that's why he's always hated me. To try and get back at me. And it's honestly hilarious seeing him fail each time. He deserves it anyway from what I've heard. Apparently he's just some stuck up dude who can't keep his hands to himself.

I feel bad for George. Imagine dating that roach for like- two years or however long they 'dated' for. Ew.

N-not that I would ever like a boy or something! I mean, I would never. Not that I'm against it! But it's like... I-...

Suddenly saw something in the corner of my eye whilst flying.

It was near the same willow tree we ate lunch at. And... the forest next to it. A strange glow... coming from the woods... in the clearing I saw a week ago, when I tried to go in there!

My head started pounding again at the thought. But I kept on staring. I let my vision go out of focus for keeping my eyes open for so long. I let my senses slip away. I felt my self zoom in on the strange glow emitting behind the thin branches of the dishevelled trees.

"Dream! Twelve o'clock!"

I snapped my gaze away from the scene and was met with the golden snitch hovering just a touch away from the tip of my nose and Kyle racing towards me, dead concentration is his eyes, focused on the snitch. His arm stretched out before me.

Going at full speed, Kyle crashed into me and knocked me off of my broom, and going straight towards the ground at a quickening pace.

I let me eyes squeeze open for a split second to look back up to see Kyle falling above me.

I felt myself collide with the ground as I lent on my side and held my left arm in pain. I squeezed me eyes shut as I tried to calm myself down and to not start having a breakdown in the middle of the pitch infront if everyone.

My left side was throbbing in agony and my cheek had started bleeding with a massive gash of mud and blood across it. My arm was stinging like crazy and had started to feel as if a million little devil's had started pricking me with their little red pitchforks. My knees had achead and my lowerback was shrieking at me every time i made one small move. My forehead started to bruise and I felt like my head was all caving in on my racing thoughts.

I sat there in a mess on the floor, clinging onto my body trying to look tough but also not injure myself more from digging my nails into my palm.

Sitting there, I waited and waited for something to happen. Anything.

But nothing did.

Why?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hello!
I've been sick lately and I've injured myself pretty bad so yeah ://
Trying to recover from that still

We're so close to 1000 views and it's crazy we've gotten this far!! I appreciate every single one of you and our little group just keeps expanding at every moment and I ly guys sm <33

Hope you guys like these two chapters!

No, I won't be posting two chapters every two days as I used to, this was just once in a while kind of thing for this instance only.

See you guys next time,
Bye!

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~