°-《CHAPTER 56》-°

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

"Well, I say we go back."

I announced to the group as I took another exaggerated bite out of my sandwich and chewing obnoxiously.

"What!? Are you insane? Your going to get hurt George! Why would you want to go back!?" Quakity exclaimed, a furious look on his face.

"I don't think that's the best idea George." Bad said, placing his hand on the table.  "You just finished healing, and you want to go back?" Punz said, looking at me with a confused look on his face. "Yeah, George. Your gonna get yourself killed." Tommy said, his elbow on the table, a chocolate bar with two bites in hanging loosely from his two fingers.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged them off. "Oh, c'mon. Don't you wanna find out what was in there? What if it's some undiscovered creature? Wouldn't that be so cool? To discover a new animal and possibly save the whole school?" I said, gazing around at everyone excitedly, trying to encourage them.

"What of you get hurt again? Like last time?" Dream spoke quietly from beside me with his puppy dog eyes. "Dream, I'll be fine! Don't worry about me." I laughed it off, taking another bite of my sandwich.

Everyone gave nervous glances to eachother, as Tubbo moved closer to Ranboo's side.

"George, your being an idiot-" Quackity said, shaking his head at me in disapproval.

"Uh, yeah George- don't think this is the best idea this time. I'm a professional at this stuff man." Tommy said, smirking at the end and giving a mischievous glance towards the rest of the group.

"Yeah, so I can just use my magic-"

"What if you loose your wand?" Skeppy said, leaning on the table.

"I'm not that stupid."

"George, your being completely ridiculous-" Quackity intervened.

"No! I'm not!"

Ranboo nervously chuckled, "George, you need to think about this. You can't just run off-"

"I have thought about it! It's all I've been thinking about since!"

"Please calm down and think George. Just think straight for a moment-" Bad attempting, and failing to calm me down.

"Ugh! Do you not understand? I'm fine! It's not even that big of a deal!" I shouted, getting impatient.

A few groups around the hall stared, but I didn't care.

I gave everyone back a bone-chilling stare and shot my 'friends' a glare.

"Look George, if you actually do decide to go, then I don't think any of us want to risk it like last time." Punz said, his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"Well that's fine! I'll just go by myself then! I don't need you guys!"

I stormed out of the Great Hall, my footsteps bouncing harshly off the walls.

My head felt hot and fuzzy with the amount of anger coursing through my veins. I felt like I could explode at any minute.

I held my breath, my cheeks filling my face.

I frowned and continued to march outside to the courtyard.

Back to where it all started.

Where me and Karl met.

Where we hung out.

Where my most special memories with my friends where.

I walked towards it and exhaled shakily, falling onto my knees, tears spilling out of my eyes.