Thank you.

Honestly

I don't know where to begin.

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of roads this book has gotten and its been amazing talking to you guys and your honeslty to sweet.

I would like to thank you all because without you, this book wouldn't be a SMIDGE as good as it is now.

You guys gave me the motivation to create this and everyone has been so kind and supportive towards this project.

STOP WHY AM I EMOTIONAL????

This book has been a great journey of many more to come and I cant wait to get the thrill of starting a new book once again.

I would also like to mention, this is my first ever book and its been amazing seeing you of you enjoy reading this as much as I've enjoyed crafting the characters personality and their journey to bliss.

Don't worry, I have many more book ideas that are in the early stages of being worked on (5+ story ideas!!)

I don't know which book I'll start writing proper chapters for first, but I hope you'll enjoy it as much as this!

This journey has been so fun with you guys and I can't wait to begin a new adventure with you all.

I would like to give some thank yous to some of the kindest people EVER who have been supporting me throughout this process!

UnknownUser8675
koal8764
sweetmushroomgogy
Harpyyowl
Just_a_nice_Reader
marasig0123
Thank you so much to these absolutely lovely people, they've helped me so much on this journey and I couldn't thank them enough <3333

Everyone I've mentioned here have helped me so much during the creation of this book and they all have a special place in my heart for their kindness!

You have all helped me so much and I sincerely wish you all fun with your other reads!

I always appreciate you guys even clicking on my book to just read the description.

That's all from me now,
Officially signing out for the last time in this book,
-Dino

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎