°-《CHAPTER 5》-°

I had a plan. Me and Kyle were gonna meet at the cafe, and after he's done with his little shenanigans, I'll break the news to him. It'll all go to plan and will be fine. I won't have to talk to him ever again.

Me and Karl were walking up the spiral staircases, both in our own heads. I was gazing at the antique paintings on the wall whilst Karl peeked over the overly-decorated banisters.

We reached the cozy yellow dorm, appreciating the change in temperatures.

We both collapsed onto the golden sheets exhaling and then staring at eachother before causing an uproar of laughters from both of us, tears in the corner of my eyes.

Ding

"Oh." Both of us immediately stopped. It was from Kyle.

"Hey George are you almost here yet? Your 10 mins late.."

I typed out a quick: "sorry just leaving now." before telling Karl that I needed to go. "Uh Karl, I kinda need to go now.." Karl's eyes widened whilst growing an impossibly bigger smile on his face. "Oh, ok, see you later?" I got up turning around and nodded with a small smile. "Have fun! Oh oh! And remember the plan!" I shook my head in agreement "I know, I'll do it chill." I said laughing, my stomach still hurting from earlier.

I left the dorm wandering through the gloomy hallways and chambers before reaching my own living space, checking the time sending me in a fury of panic. This wasn't a very good impression to someone you were meant to be breaking up with, even though we both knew the relationship was dead to begin with. I grabbed a blue hoodie, black jeans and a black coat. I got changed and left without any time to spare, not like I had any in the first place.

I speed walked down the corridors, still wary of teachers strolling around the school grounds, and through to the exit.

Soon after, now 35 minutes late, I arrived. God, I need to be more organised, I thought as I entered the even colder cafe, the unneeded air conditioner was my worst enemy at this exact moment. Well, maybe abit over the top, but still, it was cold alright?

I looked to my right and saw Kyle refreshing his phone every few seconds. It was kind of funny knowing that he was worried sick thinking I was going to ditch him, even though I sent him a text. Actually, that may be more stupid on my part knowing there wouldn't be Internet here...

"Hey..." He immediately looked up, slightly stunned. "Oh hey! A smile grew across his face, I tried to hide my disgust by returning a decently believable smile. I sat down without any words, my smile fading. I looked out of the window, resting my hand on the wood of the table, ignoring Kyle's failed attempts at trying to do something interesting enough to start a conversation.
"The weather hasn't been too good recently has it?" I hummed in response. When do I actually talk to him about it?

Kyle started rambling on about weather for a couple of minutes before frowning and looking at me, his piercing blue eyes being covered by his dark hair. "What?" I looked back at him with mildly annoyed eyes. "Nothing, it's just... you seem off recently. Are you ok?" He lowered one of his hands on mine. My eyes widened at the action. "Look... I need to have a serious conversation with you." I looked away again, my dark brown eyes traveling to another couple. I wish I could have a relationship like that someday...

My eyes went back to his. I started to heat up a bit, the air conditioning failing to do its job. I started to sweat. I wanted to take my jacket off. It was too hot. Too humid. I can't do this now. Maybe talking about this in a cafe wasn't the best idea. "I- uh. S-" I got cut off by the ring of the door opening. Lots of deep voices intruding the quiet peace of the dainty cafe. I let out a semi-silent sigh of relief as I turned my head to see the new people who had entered.

Oh God. My jaw almost dropped. What on earth was this timing? Why did the worst people possible show up at one of the perfect time?

They all entered in lines of two or three. Dream, Sapnap and Punz in the front. Then Bad and Skeppy. Next came, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo.

They were the biggest and most popular group in school, Dream being the leader of their mini gang. The main reason of their popularity, is because each of them specialise in one subject or another like Dream in Dark Arts, or Tubbo in Herbs, and Bad in Astrology. And most of them were kind aswell, except for Dream, Sapnap, Tommy and Punz. They can be pretty brutal when given the chance.

When Dream or any of the others bothers you, its best to just ignore it and let their fuse tick on a little longer.

And besides, it's only a matter of time before they explode and start again anyway. Might as well buy the time while you can.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Chapter finished. Currently very tired

2 days until I'm going back home from Floridaaaa

Idk if I'll stick to 2 days or not because I procrastinate BADLY.

Post more soon
Mwah <33

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~