°-《CHAPTER 48》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

Being injured kind of sucks.
Stranded in your room all day.
Nothing to do.
And gosh.
The boredom is KILLING ME.

Once a day, or more, a small bunch of my friends would come to check up on me and keep me company. Sometimes they would even stay for lunch in my dorm which is fun. My jaw still hurts, so I can't talk very well without my voice breaking.

Punz, George, Karl and Bad were normally the ones that were giving me medicine and pampering me and stuff, like the King I am. And then the others come here to comfort me with jokes and just talking like we normally do outside, when we sat by the tree at lunch.

That tree...

My headache was getting better. I could still feel a weird pounding in my head when I thought about it though. That wasn't fun. But I've been trying to not think about it too much, which has been helping alot.

My friends should be coming here any minute now.

They normally brought me some food from the cafe, or shared their food with me, which probably isn't the best thing to do. I'm not sick, but it just doesn't seem very healthy or hygienic to do that.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

There they were.

I picked up the glass of water on my bedside table and placed it down loudly on the table twice, mimicking the knocking.

I'd been using that instead of speaking because my throat needs to rest for now.

Once in a while I'd add a short opinion or statement onto the conversation, but other then that I'd just be smiling, giggling, or having painkillers stuffed down my throat.

All of my friends crammed their way into my room, and Sapnap chucked me a paper bag with some food on for lunch. I smiled at him sweetly before sitting up cross-legged on my bed, my head resting on the headboard.

It seemed like almost all of the gang was here. There was Punz, Sapnap, Karl, Skeppy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, and most importantly, George.

"Hey Dream! How have you been feeling?" Punz asked sitting on the bottom side of my bed, leaning against the wooden post. "Good. Throat still painful." I croaked out, grabbing my glass of water. Punz nodded and sat down turned around to sit on my swivel chair before be saw Sapnap sit on it, hands clenched under it protectively. "HAH! Karl come here! Sit on the edge with me!" Karl giggled and sat on the other spare half of the seat Sapnap had left for him. Punz visibly rolled his eyes and sat down against the left side my bed frame, glaring at Sapnap and Karl smirking at him mischievously. Tommy groaned as Sapnap had beaten him to the chair as he moaned out complaints before sitting down next to my door, my plant stabbing his eye with the tip of the leaf. "OWWW. Your stupid plant just tried to hurt me!" Tommy complained as he slapped the plant leaf away, earning another hit in the face. Ranboo and Tubbo sat against my qardrobe on the right side of my room, Tubbos body curled up against Ranboos larger one. Skeppy joined Tommy on the floor and started chatting with him- most likely making fun of him.

And then finally George. He looked around the room, scanning for a place to sit before his eyes met mine. His soft brown eyes piercing into mine. Skeppy took note off this and nudged Tommy's side and pointed in our direction. "Omg guys! They're having a gAyy MomEnT. OOhHoH. Haha, jk jk. Pranked all of you. You all suck." Tommy spoke half to himself. George smiled playfully at him and hopped over Ranboos legs on the floor before joining me.

"Heyo." George said, grabbing his lunch from his small bag. "Helloo!" I said happily, flopping my head onto his shoulder. George took a bite of his croissant and chuckled softly. "Eat your food, Dream. You need to heal." George spoke, nudged me head with the shoulder. "OK..." I said, revealing what was inside of my bag.

I had a toasted cheese sandwich, a muffin, and a small container of some random yucky yogurt which didn't look all too appealing.

Grabbing the cheese toasties with a napkin, I bit the corner with the crust as a delicious ratio or cheese to toast over came my senses. My teeth sank into the soft bread as I munched happily on my food.

Meanwhile, George had been eating his regular sandwich contently, smiling sweetly to himself.

~♧~♧~Time skip - After Lunch~♧~♧~

After we all finished eating, Punz slipped me a quick mouthful of medicine and painkillers before exiting the room swiftly.

George waved goodbye as I nestled back into my covers, feeling that familiar welcoming warmth once again sweeping over my body.

My phone buzzed beside me as I reached out a warm hand to quickly grab it before retreating under the cover again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George

Elloo
Hope you get better soon Dream
<3

Thx George
<3

Go get some rest
You need it

Alr
See u tmr
:]
(Read at 12:54)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled to myself and turned my phone off, placing it down on the bedside table beside me.

Even though we just had lunch, and it wasn't even one o'clock yet, I knew George was right. He always was.

I got comfortable in my position once more before closing my eyes and allowing myself to fall asleep.

*BZZ*

Suddenly, my phone went off again.

I thought nothing of it, thinking it was probably George just telling me one last thing before we left.

But no.

Instead of seeing George's sweet messages, I saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown:

Hey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
Yeah... I was kind of unhinged while I wrote this chapter so... if you can't understand that's probably why XD

OMG
TYSM TO EVERYONE FOR READING
IM SO PROUD OF HOW FAR THIS BOOM HAS COME AND I CANT BELIEVE WEVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN READING THESE. IT MEANS SO MUCH AND ILY ALL
<33

See you guys in the next chapter!
:DD

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~