°-《CHAPTER 6》-°

The group of boys sat down opposite us on the right. Tubbo, Ranboo, Skeppy and Bad sat on the same side as I was and that left Tommy, Punz, Dream and Sapnap to be seated on the other.

I could feel eyes staring at me making an uneasy atmosphere surround me like I was an animal in a cage. I looked over to see the culprit. Dream. He had a confused look painted across his face, a million questions circulating his mind. It was definitely safe to say I was uncomfortable.

A waitress with a white apron and pink and white striped shirt came and asked our order. "Hey gyes! What would you like to order?" She said in an overly cheery tone. I moved my hand away and moved hair out of my face as an excuse. "Could I have a tea and a chocolate croissant?" The waitress nodded and turned to me. "Uh, could I have a tea aswell with a muffin?" The girl scribbled my order down and smiled with a nod. "Of course, we'll get that to you right away!"

I snatched a look back to the other groups table. Dream was still staring. All of his friends were chatting and laughing around him. He looked so... out of it.

While I waited for our food and drinks to arrive, I messaged Karl. "Karl... I'm starting to have second thoughts on doing this is a cafe..."

"Here you go!" The waitress came back with our tea, the smoke dancing in the air in swirls and twirls. Next, she came with our food; a chocolate croissant and my muffin.

I looked back at Dreams table. He'd looked away, for now. Actually talking with his friends and not staring at me like some creep- "Hey I'll be back in a minute I'm going to the bathroom." I nodded and carried on eating my muffin, the brown casing left with crumbs on the plate.

I heard a ding come from the door and I looked over at the sudden noise, causing me to jump a little as I sipped my tea. It was Karl. Went I saw him coming my way, I looked back at my muffin and had another bite.

Karl sat down where Kyle was originally and said "Soo..." I rolled my eyes "Did you seriously think a cafe would be an appropriate place to confront someone?" Karl then rolled his eyes back at me. "Well you were stupid enough to agree with me."

Kyle then came back. "Oh uh hey Karl... " I looked over at Karl, he looked uncomfortable. So did Kyle. It was painfully obvious somethings happened between them. Karl would have some explaining to do. "Uh hey... I was just picking up George because we were gonna do something.." I've never heard Karl talk that quietly before. He was always known to be happy and cheerful, hearing him like this was... almost shocking.

"Oh ok, bye George." Kyle looked emotionless, dead inside, like nothing even mattered. We left the cafe without another word, Karl looking at the pink and white tiled floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream POV

I entered the pretty strawberry/flower themed cafe with Punz and Sapnap fighting at both of my sides despite the calming atmosphere. Tommy pushed infront getting the seat by the wall with Punz, me and Sapnap following behind.

I looked to my left seeing George and... was that Kyle..? Why the hell was George with Kyle? The only reason I knew Kyle was because Sapnap and I had befriend him in our first year here. His family were really homophobic and every time he jist saw two boys hanging out by themselves he would start making fun of them.

In Year 8, Sapnap had befriended another boy; Karl. In Year 9 he opened up to us about him being gay and Kyle would start making fun of him. He would brainwash us into bullying him aswell even though we knew it was wrong.

The bullying got so bad that Karl left school for abit and rejoined in Year 10 and became friends with George.

I honestly hate myself for bullying Karl out of all people. A person who used to be my friend. He doesn't even want to talk to me or look at me for that matter. It makes it even worse that I realised I might be gay aswell.

George on the other had doesn't know this at all. In fact, I really like him, genuinely. The only reason I have to act like an absolute jerk to him is because of our parents' rivalry.

Our dad's used to be friends, they even made a really successful company together. Both of them wanted to take it different ways ending up in a massive argument.

I wanted to actually talk to him properly without hearing my dad's voice in the back if my mind cursing at my actions.

I stared at George as he and Karl joked around with eachother. George's soft smile, his dark brown curls matching his milky brown eyes...

I felt an arm jab me in the side. "Uh hello? Wanna order anything?" I felt my face get hot. "O-oh uh, no thank you, I'm fine." The waitress nodded and left our table.

I turned back to Sapnap where he had an unimpressed look on his face."Bro, why do you keel staring at that guy over there? Isnt he the one you annoy all the time? Wait... DO YOU LIKE HIM!?" Sapnap basically shouted, my face going redder then before. I slammed my arms onto the table followed by my head, trying to cover my embarrassed expression. "Why the hell did you say that so loud?" I said sourly. Sapnap copied my pose and stared at me with dark eyes. "You didn't deny it... also you've been staring at him the whole time."

The whole group looked down on us, most confused hidden with slight amusement, while some just had mischievous smirks on their faces. Sapnap being one of them.

Sapnap raised his head, "Gyes~ Dreamy boy over here-" He was cut off by me covering his mouth as the rest of the group laughed at our actions while they went back to their own individual conversations.

My head lifted up again just in time to see George leaving. A light pink coat almost covering my mess of freckles.

A couple minutes later we left the cafe. "Hey gyes, you know when Dream was staring at that guy?" A murmur of yeses followed answering his question. "Well... I thought of a really funny name for it," Sapnap was already laughing at this point, "C-cafe Crushes" The group fell into laughter as I just covered my face in my hands. Tubbo then added: "Wait, Dream, your like the main character-" The group laughed at that, another round of cheesy jokes and names being made.

Despite their efforts to get me to speak up, I remained in my head thinking only one thing: I needed to talk to Karl.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

6th chapter done
Don't really like this chapter as I had to rush it but oh well

Plane tomorrow so don't know if I'll be able to post in 2 days or not

Go get some sleep, stay hydrated, and take some of these good vibe bubbles: 🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧
Baii mwah

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤