°-《CHAPTER 17》-°

"George." Dream growled, his piercing lime coloured eyes shooting daggers at my milky brown ones. "Why are you here?" He gritted his teeth, making me cringe. I looked down at my sleeves, still wearing my clothes from the party.

Wait. Party. That's it! I was at a party..with Karl..and..what happened after that?

"Look at me." Dream demanded. I looked up at me through my long lashes staring up at him with a worried expression.

"Why the hell are you downstairs? I literally told you to stay upstairs." I looked back down and mumbled my answer, making sure to make it particularly quiet to annoy him more. "Speak. Up. Davidson." Dream spoke sternly, his eyes filled with a roaring fire.

I fiddled with my sleeves and ignored his attempts at making me talk.

Dream started to become impatient and grabbed my chin harshly and made me look up at him, my eyes wide in shock. "Well? Are you going to answer my question?"

I tried batting his hand away, it didn't work, and avoided his eyes as much as possible.

"George, you can't ignore me..." I looked back up at him with an annoyed expression on my face, trying to hide the hint of fear in my eyes.

"It's either you tell me now, or... I tell the whole school about your secret romance with Kyle..." I looked at him with pure fear and shock. "You wouldn't.. would you..?" My eyes not leaving his for a split second. "Oh, I would George... now, will you spare yourself the embarrassment and tell me why your down here? Times running out George."

I looked around the room hastily, buying myself time to think of my answer. It would be better to tell the truth, but I still haven't talked to Karl about him leaving me... wait, I remember now! We arrived and Karl left and I went looking for him and then-

"I don't have all day George..." his voice was rough and intimidating. "U-uh, well, I was waiting for you, and u-uhm you weren't coming back, s-so I went looking for you a-and..." He let go of me and stepped away with a smile on his face. "There you go, wasn't that hard was it?" I went back to fiddling with my sleeves, "N-no."

Dream started walking back to his friends before stopping and tilting his head in my direction. "Are you going to leave now?" I turned red from embarrassment, "O-oh! Yeah... thanks." He faced me with a confused grin, "What for?" I felt my brain stop working so I choked out the first words that came to mind, "T-thanks for- uh, letting me stay..?" Dream laughed and moved his dirty blonde hair from his face, opening his front door, "Yeah, no problem, see you."

And with that, I left. I walked down the pavement, stepping over the few cracks here and there.

I wanderd around for a few minutes before going to sit down on a bench that was sat comfortably infront of a pond. The place where Karl and I went.

I should probably talk to him...

I pulled my phone put of my pocket with one hand, the other keeping me upright on the side of the bench. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on the one that read Karl. Pressing the call button, I held my buzzing phone to my ear, hearing the familiar vibrations.

"Hello?" I hear his voice play out from my phone. "Hey Karl, it's George, I wanted to talk to talk to you about... something... could you meet me at the park we went to a couple days ago?" I heard murmuring from across the phone, "Oh. Yeah sure, I'll be there in a bit. See you." He hesitantly replied.

I pressed the red button on my screen and ended the call letting out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in.

Around twenty minutes later, Karl arrived and sat down next to me, catching me off guard as I had been looking at the ducks and admiring the winter beauty.

He was wearing a dark green coat and a black shirt with jeans.

"Hey," Karl spoke softly, giggling as I jumped back in shock. "Sorry, you said you wanted to talk about something? Wait, is this about last night? I can explain, I promise!" His voice becoming more tense and desperate as he finished his dialogue.

"Yeah... but before we talk about that, do you actually remember what happened? I kind of blacked out after a while..." Karl looked slightly taken back when he realised what might of happened. "Well... what do you remember? Anything at all?" I rummaged through my memory, figuring out where to start. "Well, I remember going to Dreams house and when we got there... you kind of just- walked off? And I went looking for you and... I don't know." Karl nodded his head in understanding, "After that, I walked into the kitchen and found Dream and Sapnaps group, and then I saw you come into the kitchen, you started drinking quite alot... then at some point, you left to go to the bathroom or something, and I'm not sure what you did after that..." Karl trailed off. I frowned and nodded, searching through my memory, frustrated at how I couldn't remember anything until...

It all came back to me.

Hitting me like a bucket of ice cold water.

Like a ton of bricks.

Karl noticed my change in mood and frowned, "Are you ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts, "O-oh yeah, I think- I think I just remembered... everything..."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Helloo!
How are you gyes doing today?
Hope your well!
Wow three Hs in a row B)

How was that intense dnf moment?
More is to come eeeekk

Remember to do what you enjoy whether that's going inside, or just reading stories!

Would love to know your thoughts on the story so far!
See you next time,
:)

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~