°-《CHAPTER 29》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

George has been passed out for a couple days now, I've been checking on him every now and then to make sure he's OK, which is good but... not necessarily the answer I wanted.

Even though I'm meant to hate him, I can't. Well, not anymore.

I used to hate him truthfully, but I don't know... I guess I've kind of given up on the waste of emotion.

There's no reason fighting George's brilliance, you just can't win. No matter how hard I've tried and studied, I never succeed in my mission. And looking back, I now realise how stupid it was of me. The fact that I gave in to my father's demands almost scares me. I was too vulnerable. And I don't want to be like that ever again.

I walked through the long snaking corridors, searching for my History of Magic class.

Upon entering, a minute or two late due to Sapnaps endless blabbering, I noticed the two empty seats. One at the back being mine, and one just infront to the left of mine. George's seat.

Of course, he wasn't there, but a part of me missed him. We don't talk too much, but I guess him just being there is nice. Like that one person's who just brightens up any room they enter.

But, at the same time, I knew I shouldn't be talking to George anymore then I should.

"Mr Wastaken. Why are you late?"

I heard the teachers booming voice shatter the comfort of my thoughts as I snapped my head around to look at him before loosening my posture.

"Uh, does it matter? I'm here now, and only missed around three minutes, so why should you care? Shouldn't you be teaching instead of worrying about something as stupid as this?"

OK, I do admit, I could of handled that better, but I was tired and too fed up with life to do anything about it. No going back now.

The professors face went a bright red as his cheeks puffed up into large spheres like a cartoon character.

He then whipped out a bony finger towards me as he stuttered to find words to put me to shame.

"D-Dream Wastaken! Office no-now!" He managed to get out before staring at me with large fire fueled eyes filled with the wrath of hell itself.

I turned on my heel, unfazed by his actions, and left the room without another word. I wasn't really surprised by the way he reacted, the only times he seems to be content is when he's going on about some irrelevant piece of history.

~♧~♧~Time skip - After Detention~♧~♧~

After my short little break and discussion with one of the supervisors, I could finally leave that stupid room. It was a weird decision to punish students by taking them out of school to do quite literally nothing. Sitting in a room for an hour isn't necessarily doing anything except for making me tired, which will then cause me to do worse in school because I don't have the energy to work hard. Teachers can be silly sometimes. But I'm not really complaining. It's not like they give us even more work to do for not paying attention. Wait- no! Forget about that, I don't want them listening to my private thoughts. That... wouldn't be fun.

I left to go and find Sapnap and the rest of our group. They would probably be in the Great Hall, or the library. We liked to go to the library as it was nice and quiet. Even though we are all really loud, it's nice to just listen to the distant sounds of pages rubbing against eachother. It was sort of comforting in a way. It put me at ease from any clashing thoughts I had. Just to close your eyes and focus on the sounds... to get lost in your own little world... all cozy and protected... my own little bubble...

"Hey, uh, Dream? Are you ok dude? You daydreaming about something..?"

I blinked several times and turned hastily to see Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy stood infront of me with worried looks on their faces.

I stared at them and blinked a few more times in confusion, "W-wha? Oh, I'm fine, thanks. Where are the others?" I said my brain finally tuning in with the conversation.

"They're just over there, towards the back of the hall," Sapnap replied before lifting his arm up and revealing a watch curving around his wrist, squinting at the small numbers on the screen, "Oh, I need to go guys, I'll see you later Dream!"

Sapnap hurried past them and charged towards the exit, turning the corner and out of sight.

"What's up with him?" I turned my head in direction of Bad and Skeppy, their faces looking just as confused as I was. "I think he's probably meeting up with Karl, he's seemed to take a liking to him. He seems nice though." Skeppy spoke up, looking at me with a slight smile as Bad looked at him and did the same. "Oh! OK! Let's go eat! I brought you guys muffins!"

~♧~♧~Time skip - After School~♧~♧~

Thank God.

It was the end of the day. Finally.

Our last two periods were kind of boring since we had Herbology and then Astronomy.

Today it was actually dark enough to do Astronomy, but for unknown reasons we had to do something boring instead. Do these teachers actually hate us? What's the big deal in letting us have fun every once in awhile? It's not that hard to just let us loose and do whatever we want. Well, now that I think of it... it probably wouldn't be such a good idea. But we could atleast do some fun activities!

I was now walking back to my dorm to chill and do homework. I asked Sap if he wanted to come study together but he was busy with Karl so I guess that ships sailed...

Whilst walking through the gloomy dark corridors, I felt some shivers creep up my back. And then, not long after, I swear I heard some whispers from close by. I also felt like I was being watched strangely enough. But that could just be any two students gossiping with eachother. It wouldn't exactly be rare. But, I must admit, everything did feel...

Strange...

I finally reached the last set of small stairs that I had to climb up, making sure I went faster than usual due to the eerie feeling curling up inside of my stomach.

Once reaching my dorm, I closed the door quickly and collapsed onto my bed, spreading out my long lanky limbs across the sheets and sighing, preparing myself for the ungodly amount of homework I had.

"Let's begin."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
I apologise for the short chapter, it was mainly just a filler.

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you for the 500 views! It makes me so happy that people are interested in my book!

I'll try to make next chapter more exciting and longer, but until then,
You'll have to deal with this.

Goodbye my lovlies!
-Dino

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~