°-《CHAPTER 3》-°

I fluttered my eyes open to see myself laying in a nurses bed with an ice pack flopped on my head covering my left eye slightly. Not surprising. I saw a nurse to my right, scribbling something down on a clipboard. Not surprising. I looked to my left and saw a slightly guilty looking Dream. Oh. The nurse had an apron on and a name tag on the left side of her chest in cursive that I couldn't read due to my eyes blanking out every couple seconds. Dream, on the other hand, looked sort of annoyed although if you looked hard enough, under his tough exterior, he looked actually somewhat worried. He had his Slytherin coloured cloak in his right hand, draping onto the floor like curtains. His hair messy, sun kissed skin, freckled dotted on his face, tie too long, white sleeves rolled up. His face was scrunched into a worried expression of guilt and stress.

The nurse looked over to me with a surprised expression once she realised I was conscious."Oh, George. Dream over here wanted to talk to you and apologise."

Dream rolled his eyes at her statement, shaking his head, smiling slightly. The nurse turned on the heel and left the room.

Dream looked up, adjusted his chair, and went closer to George. "Hey, uhm, sorry for uh, knocking you out." He spoke, his voice soft and calming compared to how loud it was in class. "I- uh, it's fine I guess? I mean- I'm alright now so..." After I said that there was silence. Did I really screw this conversation up that bad that the most talkative person didn't want to talk to me any more?

"Uhh, are you feeling OK?" He spoke looking into my deep brown eyes although I wasn't looking back. "Well I feel a bit dizzy and stuff but other then that I'm alright." I mumbled. "Oh, well that's good." I looked up this time to see his shining green eyes complimenting his cloak. "Well thanks for apologising." I said with a smile before looking back down and fiddling with my hands. "Mm.. no probably Gogy.." I jolted my head back up, "What?" Did he really just say what I think he did? "Don't worry about it you need to rest. Oh, and well done for battling for as long as you did. Not even Sapnap or Professor Soot could fight me for as long as you did." I rolled my eyes. "Is that some sort of flex..?" He laughed, "No, no no." He said in between laughs, "It's nothing, just relax." He said, still laughing.

"What's going on here?" The nurse half yelled, appearing from the curtains. "Oh nothing miss." Dream said, with a terribly hidden grin. She didn't buy it. At all. "Are you gyes..? You know what? Just leave, you gyes have had enough time to chit chat, and someone else wants to see George so go back to class. Dream fake pouted, "aww, bye bye gogy." Dream said, leaving the room.

The nurse just sighed and said, "Your friend is here to see you, I'll be back in 5 minutes." Immediately after she left, Karl rushed into the room, practically launching himself on top of me. "Oh my god are you OK!?" His face had worry written all over it. "What even happened!? All I know is that that idiot Dream had something to do with it. What the hell did he do!?" He looked at me for a second longer before hugging me. Hesitantly, I hugged back and started explaining what had happened.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

3rd chapter done yeah boii
This book is pretty fun to write lol

Dream and Georges first convo 👀

I'm srry these chapters r pretty short but I want to keep one event to one chapter and not merge things together otherwise other chapters would probably be boring.

Stay hydrated, PLSS get some sleep, and vibee 💅
Byyyeeeooo

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤