°-《CHAPTER 18》-°

It all came back to me in a rush. Everything.

Kyle. Dream. The storge room. The conversation. The dizziness I felt. Passing out.

My head hurt from all of the thoughts coming back to me.

"Uh, Karl, I'll talk to you later."

I left the park and went back to my dorm.

I have so much work to do.

Thoughts and assignments and homework and a million things entered my head and it was all too much.

I entered my small, but cozy room, going to open up my thin slitted window and breathed in the fresh air, trying to ease my heart rate.

I sat down at my desk and picked up my notebook, taking deep breaths. I snatched my pen from a small pot I had and started scribbling. It helped calm me down. Whether it was just meaningless drawings or writing my feelings down.

After I felt at ease with my pages of madness, I checked the time. Karl and I talked at around half ten and I had gotten home at around eleven, meaning that I had been writing for atleast thirty minutes.

I exhaled and tucked my notebook away into a draw and pulled out my binder that had my textbook, spare pieces of paper, and my homework pages that I had to fill out.

I opened up the ancient leather textbook and opened up to my set page: 312.

It took me around fifteen minutes to complete that, which wasn't too bad considering I hadn't been paying too much attention in lessons recently.

I smiled to myself and looked at my to-do list, my grin immediately fading upon looking at the never ending list of due homework I had.

Might as well make a start...

Hours later, I had almost finished, it was almost four o'clock and I hadn't eaten lunch, ignoring my stomachs fit of gurgles and such. I needed to get this done. I needed to stay on top of things. I needed to be the best... otherwise...

I shook my head, not wanted to go down that trail of thought any longer.

My phone buzzed as I picked it up to read the notification.

'Hey, I went to ask someone in your dorm where you were and apparently you've been in your room all day? And you've probably not had lunch so I was wondering if you would like to talk and eat dinner with me? Hope your alright!'

It was from Karl.

I smiled as I read the message. He still cared about me, even after leaving me alone at my first party, which I was still quite annoyed about, but I decided to just not think about it.

I left my dorm for the first time in a few hours, breathing in the fresh air. I padded though the twisting stairways and outstretched corridors until I made my way to the main hall.

I spotted Karl towards the far end of the hall with a grin on his face, he was talking to someone. I couldn't exactly see who it was as they're backs were faced towards me, hiding and traces of seeing their face.

I walked over to them, avoiding the other students in my path. I studied the man Karl was talking to. He had short dark hair and a white headband dangling from his head, the Griffindor coloured cloak draped around his body. He definitely seemed familiar, maybe one of the people I saw at the party? Maybe one of Dreams friends?

"Hey Karl!" I said taking second glances at the man opposite him. "Oh, hey! I was just talking to this guy, Sapnap, he's one of Dreams friends!" I shot a weak smile at Sapnap and he frowned but smiled back anyway.

I guess we probably weren't talking about the party any time soon then with Sapnap here...

I leaned my head on my right hand and gazed around at the other students hanging out around us, talking and laughing with their friends.

"So, uh, George, I was actually talking to him about the party yesterday? To see if he knew anything else?"

Nevermind... we're talking about the party... I was getting sick of this topic.

I cast my eyes back to the two boys and frowned, "I already told you that I remembered eveything though?" Sapnap but in, "Well, I doubt you knew what happened when you passed out..." He said looking down at the rough table we were sitting at, drawing circles on it with his finger.

My eyebrows raised and I signalled for him to carry on, "Well, could you tell me?"

He gave a nod in return and started speaking.

"I talked to Dream about it and what happened and he didn't remember too much, but he got into an argument with someone, and you had walked in on them and Dream started talking to you and he said that you looked kind of- scared? And then you just passed out I guess."

I stared at him tilting my head for him to carry on while Karl sat there with a worried expression on his face.

Sapnap took note of me and began talking again, "Well, after that... Dream started shouting at people to leave and I eventually found Dream to ask him what happened, and he just told me to make sure everyone leaves and that me and the group needed to start cleaning up and stuff. And then... we did all the cleaning stuff, whatever, and then Dream just took you to the spare room to recover and wake up." Sapnap said with various hand gestures, clearly not wanting to be here.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" How did you like- get here? Like, leave the house and all? You just left without anyone knowing?" Sapnap had a confused look on his face and stared at me expectantly, "U-uhm, well, I guess..?" My mind clicked back to the memories of this morning. We were so- close...

Sapnap lazily got up from his seat and waved a hand at us, "Well, I'm going to find Dream and the others, see you gyes."

Karl was sat with his head resting on his hand, like I had done, staring at Sapnap with a soft smile on his face. "Karl, why do you look like that?" He snapped out of his trance and looked at me wide eyed and surprised. "O-oh! Nothing, just thinking..."

I squinted my eyes at him to scan for any lies. He was obviously thinking, but he definitely isn't telling the whole story...

"OK..." I said rolling my eyes and smiling at him.

I'm definitely talking to him about this later...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello! 18th chapter done!
I went to the cinema today so that was fun, mainly because I got to eat tons of popcorn...

This chapter was kinda boring but nevertheless still fun to write so I hope you enjoyed!

This chapter was actually like 200 words longer then the others so I'm pretty happy with that :)

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

See you next time!
<3
~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~