°-《CHAPTER 13》-°

The party was after lessons today, and I would be lying if I wasn't slightly worried about what I was going to wear. It felt abit weird going to a party where there would be mostly Slytherins, with the odd friend from another house coming with them.

I had three lessons today and a free period. In the morning I have Charms and Transfiguration, and in the early afternoon I have History of Magic. Definitely not the worst subjects but.. not the best...especially since Dream was in two out of the three subjects I had today. Both Sapnap and Dream being in Charms class with me aswell in first period, which I did not want to deal with first thing in the morning.

I tugged my robes over my jumper and slung my bad over my shoulder and readjusting it once I left my dorm.

I walked down the corridors, dodging other students rushing to their classes.

The morning sun shone through the large windows, casting its light on the ancient stone floor, riddled with age.

In Charms, we were mainly trying to perfect our spells, such as Patronus and Stupefy. So, just writing notes and methods with Dream and Sapnap giggling in the background and occasionally tapping on my shoulder to make an odd remark.

After Charms, I had Transfiguration, which was way more annoying than normal since Dream sits next to me and was being especially annoying today, asking unnecessary questions that the teacher had just answers.

We read through a book named: 'A Guide To Advanced Transfiguration'. And as homework, we would have to write a summary of the chapter. Great. More work that's going to be postponed because of some party I agreed to go to.

Once Transfiguration finished, I packed up and went to my dorm to drop off my textbooks and fix my outfit.

I entered the dorm and huffed as I placed my bad down, hearing a thump from the books inside. I took my cloak off and fixed my hair. I would save my energy of getting ready for tonight.

Leaving the dorm, I picked up my coat and braced myself for the change in temperature.

The tight stairways, towers and corridors filled with groups of friends laughing and chatting. One of them being Dreams... and Kyle's...

I looked away at the sight of Kyle and his friends. He noticed me and nudged another's arm and signaling in my direction. I felt their eyes land on the back of my head as I heard them cooing and cackling at the sight of me.

I scrunched my face up and kept on walking, my coat being a warm layer of protection against the cold hearted bullies.

I found Karl outside by our hangout spot. He ran over to me and embraced me in a warm hug, almost warmer than me coat.

"What's up? You look kinda... off.." I looked up at him apologetically, "I'm sorry, I just ran into Kyle and.. his friends were.." Karl hugged me again, tighter this time. "Aw don't worry Gogy, they're all just a bunch of nimrods anyway." I chuckle at his use of words, he always added in strange names to our conversations.

"Now, why don't we get some food. And talk about the party tonight!" I laughed at his enthusiasm. "If I'm being honest, I'm actually kinda worried about what I'm going to wear." Karl lit up, "Are you saying what I think your saying? You want me to help you pick out an outfit for the party!?" I laughed again and slowly nodded as he stopped walking and grabbed me by the shoulders, shaking me, "Oh my god! Don't worry, I am a professional fashion designer." We laughed as we walked down the tiled floors, each step being closer to the cafe and the smell of fresh pastries and coffee filling the air, just begging for you to stop by and buy something.

We decided to go to the new one again, since Karl seemed to actually want to talk to Drista, and not let me do all the talking this time.

The cafe bell dinged as we went and sat at a table, although this one having a yellow flower, much to Karl's disappointment.

A few minutes later, a Waiter came over to us, it was a man with short blonde hair. Karl suddenly sunk down as he realised Drista didn't seem to be here.

"Hello, I am Sam, a new Waiter here at the cafe, here are some menus and I'll be back in a couple of minutes to take your order, that alright?" We nodded, slightly shocked at how much more professional and mature sounding he was compared to Drista.

We ordered what we had last time, exept Karl decided on a cinnamon roll instead of a iced doughnut as he said it was 'too doughnut-y for his liking'

He came back two minutes later and we told him our orders scribbling on his notepad.

At last, he came back with our food and tea, like we had asked. He placed it onto the marble table and smiled at us before turning to leave.

"Wait," I stopped him in his tracks, "Do you know who Drista is?" He walked back over to our table. "Uh, yeah. She isn't here today because apparently her brother needed help with setting up for something- do you know him? Dream? He's really nice. He goes to this school called Hogwarts. Do you go there?"

Woah, that's alot of questions.

"Oh yeah, thanks, I was just wondering because I normally see her here... but it's fine! Thank you for the food!"

After he left, I immediately exhaled and felt my face redden. Karl looked over at me raising a brow, "Honestly George, I've never seen someone get that red after asking someone a question." I rolled my eyes, "Oh, c'mon, like you could do any better, I literally have to order for you!" He rolls his eyes back at me before changing the subject. "Anyway, did you ever know Dream had a sister? She seems so much more kind than Dream. He just makes fun of people. Wait, you know what we should talk about? The party."

And with that, we dug into our food, Karl busy talking about what he was going to wear, no matter how many times I told him to swallow his food first.

We left the cafe awhile later and went back to our own separate dorms, as we only had three minutes until next period started.

I slipped on my robes like I had done hours prior and pulled my bad onto my back, except with a History of Magic book and my other notebook for that class.

Once arriving, I sat down and appreciated the feeling of being able to work without interruptions from those two idots-

History of Magic was nothing special, it was sometimes interesting once in awhile, but other then that I usually just pay attention to what I need to and mentally delete useless facts inside of my memory.

After history of Magic, I had a free period. I finished off some homework and rewrote some notes I had made. I did my summary from Charms and got almost all of my work done, minus my work on Herbology that I still had to do.

During this, Karl was still in his lessons, and if I remembered correctly, he should be Astrology.

Almost six minutes after class ended he entered my dorm and dropped his bag onto the floor and huffed before collapsing onto my made bed and ruffling all of the clean sheets. I rolled my eyes in slight annoyance, of it were any other person I would be almost shouting at them, but this was Karl and he's allowed to get away with that kinda stuff. Like best friend rights.

Karl perked his head up, and all of the sudden had a burst if energy. "George, we need to get your outfit sorted, and fast. I already have mine because on the way over here I stopped at my dorm and put them in my bag. Do you even have an idea of what you want to wear? Do you even have, like- slightly less casual clothes? For like- going out?"

God, this was going to be a long night..

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I'm starting to like my chapters more I feel like the quality is improving more.
And this chapter was 1466 words so hope you enjoyed the longer chapter!

Next chapter or two, depending if I split the party into two or not, is going to be good! First proper meet up w the stars themselves. 🌟

Appreciate all of you sm
I rlly hope your enjoying this book if you are still reading.

Ly all sm!! <33

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤