°-《CHAPTER 14》-°

《this chapter will include》
《under aged drinking》

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

So... maybe if we pair this shirt with this... do you like that? Or the other one with the darker shirt?" Karl has been tugging shirts and jeans and various clothes from my wardrobe for almost twenty minutes, constantly asking whether I liked one outfit combo more than another.

"Karl, I'll just wear that, it's honestly fine." I stood up from my desk to grab the clothes laid out on my bed with other outfits dotted around. "OK, OK, go get ready and I'll wait out here for you, just be quick." I laughed and headed into a bathroom to change. "Why are you so excited? Your like- so much more energetic then normal, and your almost always energetic." He blurted out, "I-It's nothing, just- excited. I dunno." His voice was slightly shaky from the rush of words flowing out of his mouth. "OK, Karl Jacobs..." I retorted, closing the door and locking it behind me.

A few minutes later, I exited the bathroom, wearing the outfit Karl had chosen for me. I was wearing a white collared shirt with a blue crested Ravenclaw jumper on top tucked into some black ripped jeans with a chained belt draping over it, short black platforms for shoes. And I must admit, I looked pretty nice. Maybe Karl was a professional after all...

"Oh my God! Gogy! You look so good!" He gave me a quick hug and hurriedly took his clothes and rushed into the bathroom, almost knocking his shoulder onto the doorframe from the shear amount of speed he was going at.

I plonked down at my desk again and checked my notifications and Hogwarts news and events. Nothing much...

Karl emerged from the bathroom wearing matching jeans and boots and a striped yellow long-sleeved crop top with a white collar. Bit of a mouthful, but the outfit works, and I suppose that's all that really matters when your going to partys.

"Is this alright?" Karl walked over to the mirror, twisting and turning into different poses. "George, come over here and look at yourself! We look great! Picture?" I nodded as Karl scrambled for his phone, taking a few pictures of us in the mirror, "We should add this to our photo album! It'll be so cute!"

I nodded add put my phone into my pocket after checking the time. We still had around fifteen minutes before the party actually started and people would be turning up.

"Should we go now? The party starts in five minutes..." Karl looked up from his phone, "Oh! Yeah! Just wait a sec, just got a message..." I wanderd over to where Karl was sitting on my bed, his frown turning int a smile as he clicked the notification. "Who is it?" Karl shielded his phone and laughed nervously, "It's no-one George! Let's just leave already." We stood up and left my dorm, Karl smiling happily to himself whilst replying to the anonymous message.

The location of the party was a house that Dreams parents owned, only one of the many places his parents owned since they were pretty much stacked with money and cash.

When we arrived at our destination, lights and music were already blaring. I looked over to Karl who was standing there in awe at the sight of it, his eyes reflecting the flashing multicoloured lights.

"You ready?" This was our first party ever, so I can only imagine the amount of nerves he's getting right now.

He nodded and continued inside of the house without looking back. I followed him inside, my ears overflowing with the loudness of the music.

I looked over to my right and saw people dancing and laughing in groups. I turned my head back over to where Karl was and-

Gone.

Karl had disappeared. I mean- I knew there was a possibility of this, but as soon as we enter?

The only possible ways he could've gone were to the left or the corridor infront of me. I headed to the left, my mind felt slightly hazed with worry, like I was trapped in a never ending fog, like a mist of some sort.