°-《CHAPTER 33》-°

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

"Mmph"

I sat up in a dark room and rubbed my eyes sleepily, wincing at the pounding of my headache.

I looked around the room half heartedly and took in my surroundings. It was a dark room with a large TV infront of me with some small pictures of various locations dotted around the walls next to it. There was small tables on either side of me, both with lamps perched on the walls above them. To my right, there was a glass wardrobe and to the far side, a small basket probably for washing. On the other side was some shelves and a cork board next to it with even more pictures. Geez, who even takes this many pictures? And then finally, ahead to my right, was a door. Soft beams of light emitting from outside. My escape.

Getting out of bed, I launched myself towards the door, almost twisting my ankle in the process. That hurt. And saw another door infront of me slightly opened. I ignored it and looked to my right and saw a small corridor. At the end was a small room with appeared to be a bathroom considering there was a mirror staring back at me wondrously. And then halfway through the corridor, to your right, was an opened part of the wall which led to the entryway of the house. Infront of me was a wooden table which had a lamp on it that glowed softly, creating a warm light around the room. And then on the wall next to me on my left, was bare except for a painting of a hare sitting in weeds with a large signature placed in the bottom right hand corner of the piece. I walked over to another entry where I heard the sounds of metal clanging and shouts of rage playing distantly in the background.

As I entered more, I could see another large TV on the wall and a long curved sofa stretched out infront of it with two boys on top.

I could see one with dark hair and a headband sitting upright eagerly staring at the screen with wide eyes, and then the other laid back and seeming to be typing on his phone frowning slightly. He had blonde hair in a mess fluffed up, covering his eyes slightly.

"Uh, hello? Who are you guys and why am I in your house?" I spoke in the strongest voice I could muster from just waking up minutes prior.

The boys both looked up from their screens and stared at me with shocked faces turing into relief as they saw me.

"Oh, George, you alright bud? You look like a mess..." The blonde remarked with a mischievous look on his stupid face. I could recognise that look anywhere, no matter how much of his untamed hair is trying to hide it.

"I could say the same about you so shut up. Just tell me why I'm here." I said, trying to reason with the stubborn boy.

"Wait wait wait, Dream you bought George Davidson here? Why didn't you tell me!?" The dark haired boy who sounded to be Sapnap spoke in a shriek directed at Dream who was rolling his eyes, "Yeah, and why does it matter anyway? Anyway, George, how about you go fix yourself up, take a glass of water and leave? I'm sure you have bigger problems to deal with then mill around here all day asking useless questions." Dream said, going back to typing on his phone.

"Look, Dream, I'm not going to leave unless you tell me what happened and why the hell you kidnapped me!" I spoke, stomping over to the couch and leaning on it with an annoyed face.

He looked back up at his phone, glanced at Sapnap and then back at me, "George it's honestly fine, it's nothing to worry about, now could you just leave and go study or whatever you do?"

I was growing more annoyed by the second, what does he mean that its fine? I just wake up in some random guys house and that's fine?

"Dream, your the one that brought me here, and I think I have the right to know why you did so, considering I don't have any recent memories of you casting one of your stupid prank spells on me!" I said sternly, placing a hand on my forehead and exhaling roughly.

"Didn't he like pass out or something? You should probably get that checked out man, you pass our alot, I don't think that's very healthy..." Sapnap spoke up staring at me innocently.

I glanced over to him quickly, "I passed out?"

He nodded hesitantly and glanced over to Dream who was staring at Sapnap with an annoyed look plastered on his slightly freckled face. "Seriously Sap? Look, George, I'm sure it's fine. I really don't have time to explain right now. Could you just leave?" Dream spoke, waving his hands in the air as he grew more annoyed with the conversation.

"Uhm, I can't really leave... you expect me to walk back to the castle all by myself? How far do you even live from there?" I said, sitting on the arm of the sofa. "What do you mean? The castles, like, closed or something because of the accident-" Sapnap perked up, with a confused voice. "Sap! Oh my... cant you just go to your house or something? It can't be that far, and if not I'll just ask my friend to pick you up." Dream said trying to reason with our issue.

"I don't really have a home anywhere near here..." I mentioned awkwardly, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, well in that case, why don't you just stay here with us? I mean- my parents are out right now, and we're not busy or anything. Dream can just sleep on the sofa." Sapnap blurted out with a sneaky grin on his face as he looked at Dream saying that last part with an evil glint in his eyes. "Wha-!? What do you mean!? I'm your best friend! Your letting him stay here and your going to just let him take my room?" Dream spoke in a loud tone as he stood up and waved his hands in the air furiously. "Dream, it's fine. Cut him some slack, he just woke up from a twenty five year coma. Chill out man." Sapnap said rolling his eyes playfully, looking back at me with a mischievous grim.

"Ugh, fine. I'm going out with the others at the cafe. Call me if you need." Dream said as he shoved his phone in his pocket and exited the room, a low sigh being just loud enough for us to hear.

We waited to hear the sound of the front door shutting before bursting out into laughter. "D-does he a-always act like this?" I said, trying to regain my breaths my ribs aching. "Kinda, he's just a big child." Sapnap said chuckling a little.

"Do you wanna go meet up with Dream and the others?" Sapnap questioned, "It's not like we have anything to do anyway..."

"Sure, have a spare change of clothes?"

"On it."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
How are you all?
George POV is back!!

Thank you so much for all of the support! You guys mean so much to me and I really do hope your enjoying this story as much as possible, it means the world to me.

Take care of yourselves,
See you next time!
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~