°-《CHAPTER 30》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

I was currently packing up my textbooks having just finished Transfiguration with some random substitute teacher since our normal professor was busy. I didn't mind though, the sub was actually really nice compared to our original teacher.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I turned on my heel to exit the classroom, hearing various whispers and secrets being shared around the sunlight classroom, the morning sun just peaking through the elaborately designed windows, small iron details formed into swirls and curves, creating intricate patterns and pictures.

Upon exiting the room, I strolled down the cold corridors, dodging other passing students running their own errands.

Normally, Sapnap and I would find eachother on the way to the Great Hall and go meet up with the rest of the group when we get there.

But this week was different. Instead of going to the Great Hall and seeing my other friends, I would actually go somewhere completely different.

The Hospital Wing.

I actually went there to go and check on George. I haven't really seen him since the whole running away thing.

After we had reached the entrance to the castle, I went to tell George that we were here because I thought he was asleep, but then, he wasn't waking up- a-and I started getting really scared, so I took him to the Hospital Wing and then not long after... I think I passed out or something, well, that's what I've been told anyway... I-I don't know... all I really care about is whether George is alright or not.

Ever since George and I actually started talking, instead of making snobby comments to eachother, it's actually been kind of nice being his... acquaintance..? I wouldn't exactly call us friends, unless he wanted to of course, but it would be abit weird to just bring it up randomly.

"O-oh! Sorry!"

I turned my head in the direction of the voice.

It was a girl of average height with soft brown hair draping down across her apron and dark red shirt. She had grey eyes and a mix of stress and worry displaced on her face.

Her face immediately contorted into a more relaxed one as she stares at me with an annoyed look in my face, awaiting my rather predictable question,

"Where's George?"

She turned around and led me to George's bed without another word, taking me past all of the other exposed beds and into he enclosed ones, for more serious things.

Once we entered the room, I saw the small brunette squished into a ball with the bedsheets bunched up on top of his petite body.

I watched as his eyes squinted at the new light source infront of him.

Hannah pushed me into the room impatiently and stood behind me expectantly, "Well? Are you just going to stand there or what? I didn't put up with your endless blabbering just so you could stand there and admire the poor guy."

I felt her nudging my shoulder and hitting me to get my attention, but I didn't care. Why would I? George is finally awake! After all this time of annoying Hannah and bugging Sapnap and my other friends to come and see him, he's finally awake.

Hannah sighed, "I'm going to get more medicine, take your time... lovebirds..." She trailed off as she slithered out of the room, away from the scene.

And even after she left, I did nothing, but stand and stare off into George's dark brown eyes, glaring back into my own.

"Dream? Are you ok?" George spoke up with a look of confusion on his face, "Are you sure that your not the one who should be laying in here all day doing nothing?" He said with a sudden sparkle in his eyes, a smile spreading across his face.