°-《CHAPTER 10》-°

KARLS POV:

It was a couple minutes until break and we were losing pretty badly, although I wasn't surprised. Hufflepuffs performance this season hasn't been too good, with us only winning a grand total of two matches. Both against Ravenclaw, which George was still secretly salty about.

I heard the buzz, signalling this half of the match had come to an end. I saw Sapnap rise from his seat and start heading towards the Slytherin tent on the left of the ring. George prodded my side and tilted his head I the direction of Sapnap.

I stood from my seat and followed him out of the viewing boxes, taking note of how many steps were between us, trying to not make it too obvious I was about to re-tell our whole childhood story and ask to start a new like some idiot-

We were nearing the Slytherin tent and I had to say something or I would just look stupid turning around and going back to George with him expecting me to of atleast said something to Sapnap.

I quickened my pace and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around with a mix of being annoyed and surprised. Although his body immediately relaxed a little when he registered who I was.

"Could I talk to you for a bit? It'll be really quick I promise. You'll still have time to see Dream after!" Oh god. Why did I sound so desperate? He raised a brow but nodded his head, turning towards me with his arms crossed. His white headband sightly waving in the wind from the slight draft.

"So, um, do you... remember me? I know it sounds weird and all but-" He stopped me before I could finish my sentence. "I guess, always thought you looked kinda familiar. Why are you asking?" It took a moment for me to process his words, my heart rate increasing little by little every second. "U-uhm well... I actually used to be friends with you and Dream, in Year 5 and 6, with Kyle." He nodded his head slowly, eyebrows pinched together. After a few moments of silence and Sapnap searching through his memory, he looked up. "W-wait. Your him!? I always thought you looked familiar but like- I never actually thought-" Sapnap stopped and furrowed his brows again. "But d-didn't I used to bully you... back in Year 7? Before you left school? Oh my god. I'm so sorry about that. It must've been horrible with us picking on you for something so dumb. I dont even know why-" I cringed at that. It still hurt, but it felt insensitive of me to be worrying about it when things are better now, even though it still stung hearing people talk about it."Y-yeah, I wanted to know if you would like to start over? I don't know if Dream would want to but if you don't either that would be completely fine-" Sapnap smiled placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I would like to start over. I think that'll be really nice." We both had warm smiles on our faces. It was like when we were younger all over again. "O-oh sorry. I should be going now. Um, see you soon..?" I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling my cheeks redden, "O-oh yeah, sorry. Uh- bye!"

I turned and speed walked back in the direction of my viewing box. The sound of my heart thumping in my chest became so loud it was overwhelming. I leaned my hand on a wooden pole and took a few deep breaths before sitting down and rethinking what had just happened. My face getting somehow hotter then it already was. This wasn't helping. I needed to get my mind off of it. I needed to talk- to maybe even scream my feelings right now and just ramble about anything and everything.

I took more deep breaths before readjusting my purple jumper and rolling and unrolling my white shirt sleeves coming from under it. I stood up, using the pole to my advantage to keep me up straight.

I slowly walked across the dry yellowish green grass, triping over my steps every now and then.

After 8 minutes of stumbling around, I managed to climb up 5 whole sets of stairs to reach my seat. I flopped down onto it and slouched over, head in hands. I thought of that conversation over and over. What if he'd said no? If he didn't want to start over? If he'd never want to see me again? OK, maybe that's overreacting a little bit. I don't know why it hurt so much to even think of that happening. In the past I had a perfect bond with him. I never really realised I missed it so much until now.

A while later of me scrolling on my phone -aka, wasting time- I saw Sapnap appear from behind the curtains. He saw me looking and shot me a warm smile.

I can't believe how one moment he was this massive jerk to almost everyone and now all of the sudden he's smiling at me.

I looked away to see George navigating his way though a group of people sitting down to try and get back to his own seat, a string of sorry, excuse me repeating from his mouth.

Once he sat down he just looked at me and said:
"How'd it go?"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Woooo 10th chapterrr
Karlnap for all of u shippers.

I think this chapters actually rlly sweet I'm kinda proud-

Gonna be posting another 2 chapters in another 2 days lol

TYSM FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READING
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT <333

See u all next time
Bai luvssss <3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~