Chapter 48 - More Difficult Training

Third person pov

  By 9:23 a.m., it suddenly rained, but Kevin went to his training to be a soldier anyway. At the training fields, Kevin is now doing slightly tougher exercises than before, and those tough exercises requires being physically fit. The training in firing a gun is still two days away, but Kevin already knew the basics thanks to his gaming side. Kevin was physically exhausted by it, but he and his two physically active personalities are determined to pass this hard challenge until the end. Kaleb seems to be impressed by Kevin's sheer determination and flexibility, so as John and Tim, who testified Kevin's smartness and accuracy in throwing a dagger to their division leader.

  Meanwhile, the survivors are now fixing the power system of Kaleb's base in an attempt to communicate with the US military, but it'll take some time. Ron, meanwhile, was patrolling with a handful of zombie-infected soldiers, including James. Juan and Maria are playing with Isaiah and some kids.

At the same time, Kaleb had come to know Kevin's religious affiliation from his soldiers and respects it without any issue.

The US military had no idea all of these had happened nor the concept of rogue zombies.

  Later, at 10:34 a.m., Kaleb said to Kevin, "Alright, Kevin, that's enough training. You did a good job. You may take a shower and take a 30-minute break." Kevin then get up and wiped some of the mud and dirt that was on him, and replied, "Yeah, thanks, Kaleb-san."

He then went to the shower rooms to take a short shower.