Chapter Thirty-Eight

Carson's POV

As I follow Cory and Spencer into their bedroom I can't help the nervous jitter that rakes through me. They both walk towards their bed and pull the covers down. I don't move from my place in the door way as I watch them.

Spencer looks up and I give him a nervous smile.

"Are you okay baby?" He asks gently as he walks towards me and I nod. Cory adds another two pillows to the bed. So that I have my own pillows.

"You can in the middle today," Cory says as he proudly looks down at the bed. I smile and nod as I walk towards the bed. I climb onto the bed and Cory looks ready to explode from excitement. I smile as I move into the middle of the bed. Once I'm in the middle both Cory and Spencer get in quickly. I chuckle at their eager behaviour as I make myself comfortable.

We lay down in awkward silence. No one moves or reaches out we just lay still looking up at the ceiling. It takes about 5 minutes of deafening silence before Spencer huffs and turns onto his side to face me. I turn my head slightly to look at him and he gives me a sleepy smile.

"Can I hold you?" He whispers and I nod. Spencer wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I turn onto my side so that I'm facing Cory who smiles at me. I reach my hand out for Cory and that's all it takes for him to attach himself to me. I let out a content sigh as I hug Cory tightly to me. He tucks his head into my neck.

It's a good thing that this bed is huge or we would not fit. Spencer kisses the top of my head as his arm extends from my waist so that he's touching both Cory and I.

"I like this." Cory says sleepily and I hum in agreement.

"G'night." I mumble as my heavy eyes close.

-

I'm woken up to the continuous dinging of my cellphone. I groan as I blink my eyes open. Confusion sets in when I realise I'm not in my bedroom. Rumbling underneath me makes me look down. When I see Spencer's sleeping form I smile as I remember last night.

Spencer is laying on his back with me on top of him. I'm assuming the heavy weight on my back is Cory.

"Make it stop!" Cory groans as my cellphone continues to ding.

"Sorry, it's my phone. Can you see who it is?" I say as Cory sits up and grabs my cellphone.

The screen lights up and Cory's sleepy eyes widen.

"It's Jesse sending you pictures of guys!?" Cory groans with a small pout as he shows me my cellphone screen. I shut my eyes at the harsh light and then squint so I can read.

I see a message from Jesse. An images is attached.

Jesse: He's cute and he's free tonight. I set up a 'date' for you two tonight.

"What's going on?" Spencer's deep morning voice asks as he to sits up.

"I don't like this. These guys are really good looking. What if you like one of them better than us?" Cory asks sadly as he stares down at the now blank phone screen and I sigh.

"I could never, sweetheart." I say as I take his hand in mine. He lets me pull him closer as Spencer looks between us confused.

"What's going on?" Spencer asks again, more awake now.

"Jesse." Cory shrugs and I sigh.

"Remember I told you Jesse is trying to get me to hookup with someone so that I can get over my 'crush' on Cory." I say to them.

"Tell her you don't want to go out on any dates." Cory says and I shake my head.

"She won't stop. Even if I say no she'll try harder. Like I said yesterday, it's better to let her get it out of her system." I say to them.

"I know it's my fault. I should learn to control my feelings around you two." I blush and Cory smiles a little at my words.

"Its not you fault baby. You shouldn't have to hide how you feel around anyone." Spencer says sweetly and I smile at him.

"But you're not really going out with any of these guys though?" Spencer asks, worriedly, and I smile at his worried face.

"Never. You guys are all I've wanted for so long. Now that I have you, I'm not leaving unless you ask me to." I say and lean back into Spencer when his arms wrap around me.

"We'll never do that." Cory says as he leans against my chest. Spencer nods in agreement from his place against the nape of my neck. I shrug in answer. We don't know what the future hold. But I still kiss the top of Cory's head and smile.

"Okay since that's sorted out can we go back to bed." Spencer groans as he takes both Cory and I down onto the bed with him.

"Yeah. It's Saturday and we don't have anything to do." I say and Cory pulls the duvet over us again.

"I'm so glad I'm done with everything. No more planning or fixing of mistakes." Spencer sighs happily.

"Sleep, now, please." Cory moans and we both chuckle and go back to bed.

-

It's 11am when we wake up again. We laze around in bed for another hour or so before we get up. We all shower, separately, and then head downstairs for breakfast.

I offer to make breakfast but Spencer refuses and makes Cory and I sit down he begins preparing breakfast and Cory and I decide to take out the plates and cutlery.

"I'll make us coffee." Cory says and I nod. I take out the tumblers and mugs from the cupboard to make sure we have everything.

It's comfortable and peaceful as we all work around each other.

"Breakfast's ready." Spencer says as he places food down on the breakfast bar.

"Foood." I groan happily as I sit down. I didn't even know I was this hungry

"How about we go out today?" Spencer suggests and we both look at him.

"Like a date?" Cory asks and Spencer shrugs.

"Sure if you guys want. It can be just a normal day. Like we normally do." He looks down as Cory looks at me in question.

"We can make it a normal day or even a date. We don't need to put so much pressure on naming what we're doing. As long as we're together. It can be a date or just a normal day where we hang out." I say and Cory smiles.

"I like that. Adding the word date always comes with the added pressure to impress. But when it's just us hanging out, we're comfortable and we enjoys ourselves." Cory agrees.

"Spencer?" I call and he looks up at us.

"Is that okay?" I ask and he smiles warmly at me.

"It's perfect baby."