Chapter Seventy- Two

Carson POV

Cory pulls my pants and underwear completely off before the tip of his tongue teases my slit. He licks the dripping pre-cum before he wraps his lips around my tip and sucks. I jerk up but Spencer leans over and grips my thighs, holding me in place.

My naked ass is rubbing against Spencer's covered dick as Cory continues to tease me.

"Please Cory! More!" I cry out, trying to lift my hips. Cory obliges and takes me deeper into his mouth. I grip his hair tightly and he moans around me.

Cory hollows his cheeks and swallows me. I shout as I cum. My body tingles as my high washes over me and I can't even be embarrassed by how fast I came. Don't judge me, it's been awhile.

As my senses start to come back I feel weight on my thighs. Cory's sitting on my lap as Spencer Jacks him off.

"Back with us baby?" Spencer whispers in my ear and I nod, eyes still locked on Cory's beautiful face.

"Spence! Faster please!!" Cory whines and pleads, bouncing on my lap.

"You want to help me get Cory off?" Spencer asks against my ear and I nod, eagerly.

"You want to suck him off?" He asks and a needy yes leaves my lips as I wrap my arms around Cory's waist and drop him onto his back.

I give Cory a slow, dirty kiss before I slide down his body, kissing my way down to his pretty pink cock. It's flushed, dripping and my mouth waters at the wonderful sight before me.

I swallow Cory down and he cries out in shock as he grips my shoulders.

"Ohhh sweetsss!" He moans as I suck him like a lollipop. I feel movement behind me and then I feel Spencer's warm, hard dick against my crease and I moan at the feeling. Cory whimpers and Spencer continues to rub his slick cock against me.

"C-Cummm...I'm gonna..." Cory struggles to say before warm cum gushes against the back of my throat. I swallow and continue to lick Cory.

"Sweets..." Cory pushes my head away before kissing me.

"My turn, my loves." Spencer says when Cory and I pull back.

"I want to use both of your pretty little tongues." He rough voice says and my body heats as Cory whimpers and we crawl towards him quickly.

He looks down at us as we kneel in front of him. He rubs the tip of his cock against our lips, smearing his pre-cum on us.

"Open up, tongues out." He says and we obediently do so. He gently teases our mouths with his cock and all we can do is whimper and moan.

Spencer's takes his cock away from us and I whimper. He snakes one hand into my hair and the other into Cory's. He grips our hair and tugs our heads up.

"Aren't you two such pretty little sluts. All ready and open for me." Cory moans at his word and my body heats with want as I whimper.

"Are you going to be my good little boys and make me cum?" His husky voice makes me shiver and I nod while Cory whines.

"Good, now suck." Cory and I immediately get to work sucking and licking Spencers thick gritty cock. His grunts and groans fill the room and he does not let go of our hair as we pleasure him.

"I'm gonna cum, open for me, tongues out." We let go and follow Spencer's order. He jacks himself off as we wait mouths open wide and eager for his load. Spencer cums with a grunt and his cum splashes over Cory and I, faces, neck everywhere.

Spencer flops down on the bed as Cory and I lick his cum off each other.

"Come here." Spencer calls and we both fall on top of him. He lets out an oof before pulling us close.

"That's was amazing." Cory whispers and I hum in agreement. Spencer kisses the top of my head then Cory's.

"Perfect." He whispers as my body relaxes and my eyes begin to close. Spencer sits up and I grip onto him, whining.

"I'm going to get something to clean you two up, I'll be right back baby." He reassures me and I let go of him. Cory immediately attaches himself to me and I smile as I squeeze him tightly to my chest. I kiss the top of his head and bury my nose in his soft brown curls. He hums nuzzling my neck, leaving sleepy kisses along it.

"We should do this again." He yawns and I chuckle softly closing my eyes.

"Very soon." I mumble.

"Barely awake and making plans for more." Spencer's amused voice sounds as a warm cloth touches my face.

Spencer wipes Cory and I down. It helps with the stickiness.

"Thanks." I slur, eyes still closed and Spencer kisses my head.

"You're welcome baby." He says. Cory's fast asleep against me and I try to wait till Spencer gets back from putting the towel away but I sadly lose that fight as I fall asleep.