Chapter Forty- One

Carson's POV

As the words leave my lips, I'm being hauled up against Spencer's chest and his lips crash down onto mine. I moan as I wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss is sweet and rough at the same time.

I feel movement beside me but I don't bother until hands settle on my hips. Cory's hands. Cory's body is flush against my back as his hands travel up the front of my shirt. Cory's lips brush against the nape of my neck and I shiver as I slowly pull away from Spencer. Our breathing is heavy and Spencer looks up at me with this gooey smile.

Cory lays his head on my shoulder but doesn't remove his hands from under my t-shirt.

"Wow." I whisper and Spencer smiles down at me.

"Wow indeed." He chuckles. I move my hips, trying to sit a little more comfortably, and both Spencer and Cory groan.

"Sweets, please don't." Cory moans as he drops his forehead against my shoulder.

"Huh- oh." My eyes widen when Spencer's hard dick brushes against my own.

"Ahh." I let out an embarrassing moan when I try to move and we make contact again. My hand flies to cover my mouth.

"Sorry." I whisper as I close my eyes tightly.

"Baby, there's no reason to be sorry. You sound so pretty." Spencer says as he gently caresses my cheek. Cory's hands are still under my t- shirt and his fingers are drawing soothing circles against my skin.

"Don't say that." I whisper shout as I peak up at him.

"You want to get up?" Cory asks gently, when I shift onto my knees, still holding me and I nod, grateful for the escape. Cory gets up and I follow. My dick, thankfully, isn't hard after my embarrassing moment a few minutes ago.

I sit down next to Spencer and Cory plops himself on my lap. I smile and pull him closer while I hide my warm, red face against his shoulder.

"Baby. You don't need to be so embarrassed, it's a natural thing to be turned on." Spencer tries to comfort me but that just worsen it.

"Can we just not talk about it please?" I beg as I pout at him. He nods and places a sweet kiss on my head.

"How about we shower and have a Disney movie night, well evening." He says when he realises it's still early.

"Cory's been on my ass to watch Frozen for almost three months now." Spencer jokes.

"You haven't watched Frozen!?" I ask in fake disgust.

"I know sweets, it's appalling." Cory shakes his head in disappointment.

"I would have never thought.." I trail as Spencer rolls his eyes at our dramatics.

"Okay enough, do you want me to watch this oh so amazing movie or not." He asks as Cory stands up.

"I wanted you to watch it back in 2013 when it came out but I guess 10 years later is good to." Cory says sarcastically and Spencer smiles as he holds Cory's hand.

"Better late than never." He smirks and I laugh.

"Right then, shower, change, snacks and then movie time." Spencer says as we all stand up.

"All right break." Spencer calls and we just stare at him. He sighs and places his hands on both of our backs, leading us towards the hall.

"Go!"

After showering and making more snacks then we need, we sit down and put on Frozen.

1 hour and 50 minutes later the movie ends and Spencer's caught, hook line and sinker.

"Tell me there's a second part. There has to be a part 2!" Spencer asks, grabbing the tv remote as the end credits roll. Cory and I giggle at our frantic boyfriend as we reassure him that there is a part.

As part two starts my eyes get droopy. It's still early , like 6 pm,  and I'm not sure what time we're leaving.

"Darling?" I call sleepily and Spencer's head whips in my direction, that charming smile of his stretched across his lips.

"Yes, baby?" He answers happily.

"What time are we leaving?" I ask.

"Oh I thought we'd stay the night. I packed clothes and everything for all of us." He says and I smile.

"Staying sounds lovely." I say and Cory hums in agreement.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me before you guys head to bed." I say as I lay my head against Spencer's shoulder. I pull Cory closer from where his head is laying in my lap.

"You want to lay down in one of the bedrooms. You'll be more comfortable." Cory says and I shake my head as I snuggle closer to Spencer who wraps his arm around me. Cory's fingers intertwine with mine.

"No, I'm comfy here." I say with my eyes still closed.

"Sleep baby. We'll wake you when it's time for bed." Spencer kisses the top of my head and I hum in contentment as I drift off.

-

When I feel my self being lifted up my eyes open quickly.

"Shush, baby. Go back to sleep." Spencer whispers as he starts walking with me in his arms.

" 'm heavy." I mumble but don't struggle against him.

"I'll manage." He chuckles and I smile against his shoulder.

"Cory?" I ask when I don't see the other man with us.

"He's already in our room setting the bed for us." He says and I pick my head up.

"I should h'lp." I blink tiredly and Spencer gently pushes my head back down against his shoulder as we enter the bedroom.

Cory's already in bed. Fast asleep. Cory lays in the middle of the bed and when Spencer places me back on my feet, I immediately get in beside him. Cory doesn't wake up but he shuffles closer to me. I wrap him up in my arms and kiss his forehead.

"I'm gonna go make sure the doors are locked and the windows are shut. I'll be up soon." Spencer says and he kisses both our cheeks.

" 'Kay." I mumble as I move closer to Cory's warm body.

"Come back fast." I say just as sleep takes over.

"I will."