Chapter Forty

Carson's POV

As the horse walks the trail, I can't not be astounded by the beauty of this place. The trees and the greenery, it's all just breath taking.

"You guys ready to head back?" Spencer asks and we nod. We've been here almost an hour and even though the sight is magnificent my ass is numb and I refused to get off of the horse.

As we start heading back down Spencer pulls up next to me. Cory is already in front of us. He's totally in love with his horse.

"About earlier.." Spencer starts and I look towards him in confusion.

"What about earlier?" I ask him.

"When I introduced you to Manny." He says.

"Oh that. It's fine. We agreed not to disclose our relationship and so there's nothing wrong with what happened." I shrug as the horse turns off of the path way and towards the stables.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He says and I smile. My chest warms at the concern in his voice.

"I'm okay darling, no need to worry." I say and I hear Spencer choke.

"What- are you okay?" I ask and he stares at me wide eyed with a very red face.

Spencer doesn't get to answer as the horses stop and Manny begins helping me down.

After chatting with Manny for a little we all head back to the house. Cory interlocks his fingers with mine and I smile down at him. I give his hand a small squeeze as I look towards Spencer. His face is still slight pink.

"Spence are you okay?" Cory asks and Spencer gives him a sweet smile and nods.

"I'm fine love."

"What happened earlier with the choking?" I ask as we enter the house and Spencer's faces breaks out into a huge smile.

"You called me darling." He says excitedly as he wraps my up in his arms and squeezes me. I blush but hug him back.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day." He whispers and I hug him tightly.

"It's just a word." I mumble into his chest and I feel him shake his head. He pulls back slightly so that's he can look down at me.

"It's more than that baby. You remember the talk we had about how I feel. You calling me darling feels like you're finally comfortable enough with me." He says as he hugs me again.

"I am." I say a place a quick kiss on his chest.

I hear sniffling and so I pull back and look behind me to see Cory with tears in his eyes.

"Cory, what's wrong sweetheart?" I ask and he smiles as he walks up to us.

"Nothings wrong. I'm just so happy." He sniffs and Spencer chuckles as he pulls Cory into our hug.

We stay like that for a few minutes before my stomach starts to growl. Cory giggles and I blush.

"Let's get some food into that tummy of yours." Spencer says as he kisses both of our heads and pulls away. We follow him to the kitchen, that has been fully stocked.

"What you guys in the mood for?" Spencer asks as he opens the fridge door.

"Burgers?" Cory asks and I nod in agreement.

"Burgers sounds good." I say and Spencer nods. He pulls out the pre- made patties along with cheese and red onions.

"Let us help." I say as Cory and I get up and walk into the kitchen.  I check the pantry and find burger buns as well as some sauces. I walk out and place everything on the counter.

We prepare our food together laughing and chatting. After lunch we all head to the lounge and put on a random movie. We sit, cuddled up together, talking and laughing.

"This is nice." Spencer says and I hum in agreement.

"Can we come here again?" Cory asks, looking up at Spencer and he nods.

"Anytime you want." Spencer says as he pecks Cory's lips. I blush when I realise I want that too. We've very actually kissed on the lips. It's just been innocent head kisses.

I want one to.

"What what?" Cory asks as they both look at me confused.

"I said that out loud?" I ask and they both nod.

"What do you want baby?" Spencer asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing, don't worry."  I say.

"No come one. We have to talk, no hiding anything." Spencer urges and I sigh. I look down at my fingers that I'm nervously playing with, before whispering out my words.

"I want to kiss you to."

"Sorry sweets, I can't hear you." Cory moves in closer and I look up.

"Iwantokissyouto!" I shout and Cory looks at me with wide eyes.

"You want to kiss who?" Spencer asks and I shake my head.

"You, both of you." I say and they both smile.

"Aww sweets, of course I'll kiss you." Cory leans over and place a big kiss on my cheek.

I shake my head and tap my lips.

"Here." Cory blinks once, twice before he leans in close until our noses touch.

"Here." He asks as he brings his thumb up to brush my bottom lip and I nod. Cory leans in and out lips meet. He moans at the contact and I hum. This feels amazing. My hand goes up and into Cory's hair while the other goes around his waist. My body warms as we continue to kiss. His lips are soft. 

The need to breath unfortunately wins over my desire to continue and we have to pull away.

"Wow." Cory's breath blows against my lips as those words echo from Spencer.

We both look up at Spencer who's looking at the two of us with a flushed face.

"Can I have a kiss to? Only if you comfortable. It's fine if you don't want to." He starts to ramble as he looks at me.

"You know what never mind." He shakes his head.

"I did say the both of you."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi my lovelies.

I know it's been a minute but here a little update.
Also this isn't edited so sorry for all the mistakes. I will go over it soon.

No Mistakes On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara