Chapter Fifty

Carson POV

When we wake up the next morning we're in a tangle of limbs. I'm lying half way on top of Spencer. My head against his chest, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist. Cory's head is on the small of my back, and his hand is up my shirt.

Spencer stretches out, which jolts both Cory and I. Cory yawns and sits up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. I turn on to my back stretching my body. Cory flops back down next to me.

"Morin." He mumbles, eyes still closed.

"Morning sweetheart." I greet as I run my fingers through his hair. Spencer is asleep again and I chuckle. I sit up and Cory grabs my arm.

"Don't go." He whines.

"I'm gonna go start breakfast. You sleep more. I'll come get you'll when it's ready." I say and he nods and lets go of me.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth before heading downstairs. I start on a simple breakfast, nothing too fancy. Scrambled eggs, bacon, some fresh fruit and toast.

Once everything is done, I set the dinning room table and set the kettle to boil. I head upstairs and straight to Spencer and Cory's bedroom. As I enter the bedroom I smile. Cory and Spencer are cuddled up. I walk up to them and gently shake Spencer. He groans and blinks up at me.

"Morning." I greet and kiss his cheek. He smiles warmly up at me and sits up. Cory stirs and sits up. Eyes closed and face scrunched.

"Food?" He questions.

"Yeah foods ready sweetheart." I say as I stand up. Both of them get out of bed. They head to the bathroom to wash up and I head back to the kitchen. The water is done boiling and so I make Spencer and Cory their coffee and a cup of tea for myself.

I take everything to the dinning room just as Spencer and Cory walk in.

"Thanks for breakfast sweets." Cory says sweetly as he walks up to me. He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me down so that he can kiss me. He taste like toothpaste and Cory, which I adore,  and he moans as I pull him closer.

We pull away and he smiles at me. I beam down at him and kiss his forehead before I let him go. He goes to the table and then I'm wrapped up in Spencer's arms. I look up at him and blush slightly.

"I want a good morning kiss too, baby."  He says, pouting at me, and I smile at him.

"Okay." I shrug. His eyes widen slightly before I pull his face down to mine and plant my lips on his. Spencer takes control of the kiss quickly and I melt against him. One of his hand is in my hair and the other is squeezing my ass.

Spencer pulls away and I whimper. He smirks down at me and pecks my lips.

"As much as I adore kissing you my stomach might eat itself, if I don't feed it." He says and I giggle. Cory is already eating, his mouth stuffed with eggs. We both sit down and we enjoy our breakfast.