Chapter Sixty-Three

Carson's POV

Three weeks later...

My arm is finally better. My cast and sling have been removed. I'm mostly healed and I'm finally off most of the meds. It's hard keeping track of your medication when there's so many to take at so many different times.

Cory's also off his crutches. His cast is off and he can finally walk freely again. We're both doing so much better.

Despite both Cory and I being able and well again Spencer refuses to let us come back to work. The doctor said we can go back at the end of this week and Spencer is only letting us come back next week Monday. We don't argue or fight him because we know how hard this has been for him.

"Let's go out this weekend." Spencer says and both Cory and I look at him. We are all currently sitting in the lounge at home. It's 6:30pm and we had an early supper. We're now just lazing around watching Friends.

"Really!? Where?" Cory asks, excitedly, as he sits up.

"We can have dinner at la Marina's then we can go to Callie's Cove and get hot-chocolate." Spencer says and I smile.

"That sounds amazing. We haven't been out, just the three of us, in almost two months." I say as I stand up and plop myself down on Spencer's lap. He smiles up at me as he pulls me closer and lays his head on my chest.

"We can dress up fancy and enjoy ourselves. I can't wait." Cory squeals as he cuddles closer to us.

"We should go on a lot of dates from now on." Cory says and I nod in agreement.

"Our next date can be at that art museum you want to go to Carson. The one Spencer is a member at." Cory says and I smile.

"You remember that." I say as I run my fingers through his hair and he hums.

"Of course I do. It's something important to you, how could I forget." He say seriously and smile and pecks his lips.

"I love you." I sigh and Cory freezes. My eyes widen as I sit up.

"I-I um.." I stutter.

"Baby..." Spencer trails as he tightens his hold on me.

"I love you too!" Cory cries as he throws himself at me. I manage to grab him and Spencer stabilises us.

"I love you so much Carson." He sniffs as he places a wet kiss on my cheek and pulls away from me.

"Baby?" Spencer calls a little unsurely. I turn to him and he smiles at me.

"I love you. I love you so much. I understand if you don't feel like that about me yet. But I just want you to know I love you, with everything I am I love you both." He says and my lips wobble

"Of course I love you Spencer. How could I not. You're amazing. I couldn't not love you. Cory and you are my entire heart and soul." I cry as I hug him. Cory and I both cry as Spencer hugs us.

"I'm so happy right now." Cory sniffs as he wipes his nose. I smile at him as I wipe away my tears.

"I didn't really picture telling you I love you, while sitting in our lounge watching friends. I had a more romantic setting planned." Spencer says as he cups my cheek.

"This is perfect. The three of us together. No matter where we are as long as we're together it's absolutely perfect." I tell him kissing him.

"Best night ever." Cory says and we both laugh.

"Wait! I have to mark this on my calendar." Cory says while standing up and running towards the passage way where his cellphone is charging.

"Why?" Spencer asks as we both look at him confused.

"Because, then we'll know when to celebrate the anniversary of when we first said I love you." He says in a duh tone and I chuckle.

"Cory celebrates everything." Spencer says as we watch Cory type away on his phone.

"I know. I think it's sweet." I shrug and Spencer hums in agreement.

"I'm gonna mark my calendar as well." I say as I reach for my cellphone, that's on the coffee table.

"Today's a day to remember."