Chapter Forty-Six

Carson's POV

Monday morning is very rushed. I went home last night. I spent time with mum and we had a nice dinner together. But as usual I slept through my alarm and now I'm late.

I don't even have breakfast as I rush out of the house. I'm in the car and on the road in less than five minutes rushing towards Spencer's place. I make sure not to go over the speed limit but today every damn robot decides to take its time changing from red to green. By the time I get to Spencer's place I'm already 20 minutes late. I stop at the entrance where I see Cory and Spencer waiting. I bite my lip and jump out of the car.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I over slept and I didn't hear my alarm b-." I'm cut of by Spencer wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me flush against his firm chest before kissing me. My eyes widen before I melt against him. I hold Spencer's face gently as I kiss back. Spencer left hand falls to my hip and he squeezes it before pulling away.

I barely catch my breath before Cory's arms are wrapped around my neck and he pulls me down into a sweet kiss. I wrap my hands around his tiny waist,lifting him slightly to kiss him better.

We pull back, panting, Cory's cheeks are flushed and he has a bright smile on his face.

"Morning sweets." He pecks my lips one more time before letting go.

"M-Morning." I stutter out.

"Let's get going, we're already late." Spencer smiles at me pulling me close once more, kissing me gently. The kiss is over to quickly for my liking and I let out a little, involuntary, whine.

"Let's go baby. We can continue later." He says and I nod, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before going to the drivers side. I hear Spencer chuckle as he and Cory get into the car.

The drive to work is filled with light chatter and comfortable conversation. Once we get to Elserse corp. I pull into the private parking lot and park in my designated spot. We all get out and Cory walks up to my side, sliding his hand into mine and locking our fingers together. I smile down at him as I put the car keys into my pants pocket.

Spencer walks up behind us, on the phone, he places a hand on on my lower back as we walk in and I blush. I head to the employee elevator but Cory doesn't let go of my hand and pulls me into Spencer private elevator. He doesn't even press the first floor button.only the one for Spencer's office.

Spencer ends the call he was on and looks at us both. Before Spencer can speak my stomach growls and I blush.

"Sorry, I didn't have breakfast this morning." I say, embarrassed. Spencer doesn't say anything as he presses the 1st floor button. Cory frowns up at me and I give him a sheepish smile. The doors open onto the first floor and I step out followed by Cory, who's still holding my hand. I'm about to pull away but stop when I remember what we agreed on yesterday. We're not hiding our relationship.

Spencer steps off too and I look at him confused.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and smiles at me.

"I'm having breakfast with my boyfriends." He smiles and kisses the side of my head and my face flames.

"Oh." I squeak out. Spencer just places
and arm around me and leads me to the cafe.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hii guys. I know it's a short chapter but it's just a filler.