1-4:Princess Fragrance

Scene: TVi News report. It is raining.

Nadja: (in a news report) Welcome. Ladybug, The Red Power Ranger and Cat Noir have saved Paris once again. Jean Duparc was akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke.

Scene: The streets of Paris. Ladybug and The Red arrive at a subway, where they turn back into Zane and Marinette as they walk upstairs Tikki sneezes.

Marinette: Tikki, you don't look well.

Tikki: I need you to take me to a doctor.

Marinette: But where am I gonna find a doctor for kwamis?

Tikki: I know a healer. I'll tell you where to go.

Marinette: But what will I tell him? You're a secret, he'll get all suspicious and ask me questions— (gasps) And I know someone else who is gonna ask a lot of questions: my teacher! About why we're late again! Tikki, can I take you to the healer right after school? (Tikki nods and sneezes) Thank you.

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom. Collège Françoise Dupont.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen...

Nadja: (news report on Rose's cellphone) Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital.

Rose: (Rose wipes her eyes as Juleka hands her tissues) He's just so gorgeous and with a heart of gold. (Blows her nose) Oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect.

Marinette stumbles into the classroom next to Zane and then she trips but doesn't fall due to Zane catching her.

Marinette: Waaa!

Ms. Mendeleiev: Ah, Marinette and Zane What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?

Zane: Pecking Order.

Ms. Mendeleiev: You may sit down.

Zane sits down.

Marinette: Uh, no! Of course not. I had to, uh, take my dog... to the vet! Because he... ate an entire wool sweater. Uh, it must've smelled like th—

Ms. Mendeleiev smells the scent immediately when Rose sprays perfume on her letter.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Thank you, Rose. But I don't think our classroom needs extra refreshing. (Walks towards Rose)

Chloé: Uh, I thought someone packed a tuna fish sandwich, but it turns out that it's Rose's perfume. (laughs)

Marinette sits next to Alya.

Zane/Alya: (to Marinette) Ate a sweater?

Ms. Mendeleiev: (confiscates Rose's perfume) Furthermore, using your smartphone during school hours is strictly forbidden. (confiscates Rose's cellphone and hands free) Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office.

Zane: Damn dude don't you think that's a little too much?

Rose: Oh...

Rose takes her things and starts to walk away.

Ms. Mendeleiev: (at the front of the class) Watch what happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab.

She spritzes some perfume inside a glass container with an open bottom and puts it upright, trapping the air inside. Then she pushes a button and a small flame comes out of a tube creating a small explosion.