3-20: Party Crasher

Scene: Z+Adrien's room.

Zane: I'm leaving A-

Adrien: Can't stay a little longer?

Zane chuckles.

Zane: Alright...

Later...

Adrien is talking to The Dick Riding Champion through a video chat.

Adrien: I'm really sorry, Wayhem, but I've got a casting this afternoon and then a private fencing lesson. (notices D-Master tearing up) But we will hang out soon. You're my number one fan after all. (Wayhem dries his tears) My father never lets me hang out. I never have friends over, either.

Wayhem: Seriously? You never have friends over? (Adrien shake his head) That's harsh. One of these days, I'm gonna come over and change your dad's mind and we'll have a rocking good time. For real!

Adrien: My father doesn't change his mind very easily, but I appreciate the thought. Okay, gotta go finish my homework before the shoot. See you, Wayhem.

Wayhem: Bye, Adrien. (hangs up)

Plagg: Why don't you make the most of your father being out of town? Have some friends over and live it up a little.

Adrien: You know my father has very high expectations of me. I can't go behind his back like that. Besides, even if I wanted to live it up a little, my bodyguard's keeping an eye on me and making sure I stay in line.

Plagg: That's okay, you've got me. And our endless supply of cheese. That'll make anyone happy.

Scene: Agreste car. Nathalie notices the hologram of Gabriel flickering and adjusts it. She then picks up a call from Gabriel.

Gabriel: (on speaker) Is everything going to plan, Nathalie?

Nathalie: Yes. On route to the airport, sir. You will officially be spending the entire weekend in Tokyo. No one will ever suspect that you stayed home.

Scene: Gabriel's atelier.

Gabriel: Perfect. (hangs up and then presses the buttons on his painting, leading down to his repository) Emilie, we miss you so much. But you'll be back with us very soon. Thanks to my akumas, it's only a matter of time before I take control of their Miraculous. Merging them will grant me absolute power to reshape reality, and finally reverse our past mistake. (notices white butterflies emerging from their cocoons) They're ready. Nooroo, time to harvest. (collects the butterflies)

Scene: Outside the Agreste mansion.

Nino: Okay, remember our objective. To penetrate the impenetrable fortress, aka Adrien's pad. Our main obstacle, Adrien's old man, is headed for Tokyo's fashion week along with Obstacle #2. As for Obstacle #3, we have our own secret weapon to neutralize him. (Max taps his bookbag) Operation Adrien begins now!

Ivan: Uh... now now?

Nino: Yeah, now now! What now?

Ivan: Uh, now now is when I promised Mylène I'd go help her plant some trees down by the river.

Kim: Wait a sec! The street thing's today?

Max: Yes, and the probability of the girls being terribly disappointed if we don't participate is 100%.

Nino: Which is why I already came up with official excuses for each of you. (hand everyone a piece of paper) Like you, Kim, have a swimming lesson.

Kim: Great! I always have my trunks on me.

Nino: Dude, you don't actually have a swimming lesson. That's just your excuse.

Ivan: But isn't that lying?