4-3: Gang Of Secrets

Scene: At a top of a building. Ladybug, The Rangers and Cat Noir land on the building after finishing a battle while the Miraculous Ladybug power is launched.

Cat Noir: Wow, you are on fire, bugaboo. We never beat villains so fast. Pound it! (Cat Noir realizes that Ladybug is acting differently) Bugaboo? Something wrong?

Ladybug: (nervously) Uh, pound it - yeah. Hey, why don't we check one more time that everything's okay in Paris? (uses her yo-yo to perch herself to the top of the building) Like, an extra patrol?

Cat Noir: You wanna tell me what's going on? You didn't even scold me when I called you bugaboo.

Ladybug: There's nothing going on, everything is super great. I just have some extra time and I really don't feel like chit-chatting.

The Rangers shrug at cat noir as they join Ladybug on the top of the building.

Cat Noir: Then I know the perfect place when there's no talking.

Ladybug: I'm all in!

Super Red: Well I'm going home.

He leaps off the side of the roof followed by the other rangers.

Scene: At the cinema.

HA!!!!!!!

It turns out that Cat Noir have taken Ladybug to watch movie with him. While he enjoys, Ladybug looks very displeased.

Movie: Oh, my darling. Why can't you love me?

Ladybug: (quietly, but infuriated) You tricked me.

Cat Noir: Shh. No talking, you said.

Civilian: That's Ladybug and Cat Noir!

Movie: I'm keeping too many secrets from you Ronaldo, stop giving me those puppy eyes, okay? I'll tell you everything. I'm leading a double life Ronaldo.

The civilians look at Ladybug and Cat Noir. Cat Noir waves at them and shushes at them. The civilians smile as they return watching the movie.

Cat Noir tries to place his arm around Ladybug, but Ladybug stands up, right when it happens and explodes in total fury.

Ladybug: (to the movie; furious) Are you kidding me? Don't tell him anything, you fool!

Cat Noir: Could you keep it down, m'lady?

Ladybug then rants on the movie, and Cat Noir listens to the rant in a shocked manner.

Ladybug: Romantic comedies are lame anyway, and you know why? It's totally not realistic! In real-life, the girl would take forever to tell the guy she loves him without stuttering. Bla-bla-bla! So how can see she know if he loves her back? It's impossible, so then she decides she can never ever be with him, and then BAM! She falls in love with another guy, and everything is so cool. Almost too easy, no stuttering, they hold hands, they get all kissy-kissy, and then, SURPRISE! She has secrets! And him, he hates secrets, of course. So as they break up, and everyone lives un-happily ever after, the end. And that's why romantic comedies are so lame.

Ehh she's kinda right...

Ladybug gets her drink, Cat Noir notices the civilians' reaction to the rant and they're very upset. Fearful, Cat Noir decides to leave right away to not cause any extra issues.

Cat Noir: (whispering) So sorry, we'll be going now. (pushes Ladybug as they leave)

Scene: Ladybug and Cat Noir leave the theater, while Ladybug continues ranting on.

Ladybug: Stay AWAY from the romantic comedy, go for heroic heroes instead. Special effects, heroes saving the world, no feelings, no questions, nobody talks because there is NOTHING to say! That is good entertainment for sure.