3-14: Kwamibuster

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Ms. Bustier is teaching the class.

Ms. Bustier: In 1670, Molière was commissioned by King Louis the 14th, nicknamed the Sun King, to write a play that was meant to ridicule a certain ambassador-

Plagg flies down to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom by going through the floor. Tikki sees Plagg and flies down as well.

Tikki: Plagg, you promised me you wouldn't go back there!

Plagg: Sorry, Sugarcube, but I can't resist such irresistible beauty! Here it sits everyday beckoning me with its gooey lusciousness. And every time I eat it, it just pops right back up the very next day! (starts eating the cheese)

Tikki: Don't you think it's strange that this gross, stinky thing just reappears in the same spot day after day?

Plagg: That's precisely why I call it the magic cheese!

Ms. Mendeleiev pops up from underneath the teachers' desk, and traps Tikki and Plagg inside of a green net.

Tikki: Yargh!

Ms. Mendeleiev: Ah, I've got you at last, strange creatures.

Tikki pulls Plagg away from the cheese and phases through the net.

Tikki: This is exactly why you should always listen to me! Let's get out of here!

Ms. Mendeleiev: (barely misses them with the net, which gets stuck on a faucet, and trips) Ugh! And they speak too?!

Plagg: (Tikki phases through a wall, but he lets go of her) I can't! (Tikki comes back) It's impossible to abandon such a creamy, cozy Reblochon!

Tikki: (dodges Ms. Mendeleiev's swipes, the teacher trips) Plagg!

Scene: Ms. Bustier's classroom. Ms. Mendeleiv's falls and swipes thump loudly from her classroom.

Class: Huh? Hey? What is going on?

Ms. Bustier: (claps to get the class' attention) Stay focused on Molière and his plays.

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom. Ms. Mendeleiev continues her pursuit of the kwami. Plagg has finished the entire cheese, and so both kwamis leave the classroom.

Ms. Mendeleiev: (gets up) Ugh, go ahead and run away. I have proof of my great scientific discovery! (looks up at a camera recording from a corner of the room)

Scene: Miss Bustier's class. The kwamis return the their respective owner's bags. The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom. Faint conversation can be heard from classmates, but not enough to be intelligible.

Scene: Double Z+Marinette's room. It's late and Marinette is writing in her diary. Tikki flies up and Marinette closes it.

Tikki: Hmm. You don't want me reading your little secrets, Marinette?

Marinette: (places her diary in its designated box as seen in "Darkblade") I don't have any secrets from you, Tikki. You're the only one besides Zane, Zeke and Zaria I can discuss my double life with. Even my parents or Alya don't know me as well as you do. I'm so happy to have you, Tikki. You're one of the only beings I can really be myself with, without ever having to lie.

Tikki: I'm really happy to have you too.

Marinette: Good night, Tikki.

Tikki: Good night, Marinette. (as soon as Marinette closes her eyes, she opens hers. Having made sure Marinette is asleep, she floats to the balcony.) Plagg, we must tell our owners or Master Fu the truth about what happened today.

Plagg: Chill out, Sugarcube. Don't forget that nobody can capture or record us.

Tikki: I know that, but we were actually seen by a human. And at school, too! That could jeopardize our owners' secret identities.