3-25: Heart Hunter (The Battle of the Miraculous 1)

Scene: Narration by Zane and Marinette: Master Fu looking forlorn at a picture of Marianne Lenoir.

Marinette: Experiencing loss is a part of life; some people lose their first love...

Scene: Continuing narration: André and Audrey Bourgeois planning their 20th wedding anniversary on the Grand Paris Hotel rooftop.

Zane: Some lose the harmony in their relationship...

André: The decorations are spot on aren't they Audrey dear?

Audrey: They're ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're fired!

Scene: Continuing narration: Chloé Bourgeois turning off her Bee Signal in despair.

Marinette: Some people lose hope...

Scene: Continuing narration: Ladybug and Cat Noir sitting together, in view of the Eiffel Tower.

Zane: Others lose patience...

Cat Noir: Oh by the way I didn't tell you did I? I have a girlfriend.

Ladybug: (looks at him, smiling) Really? That's so awesome.

Cat Noir: (drops his head) No it's not awesome at all. I just said that to make you jealous.

Ladybug: I can't be in love with you Cat Noir, you know that.

Cat Noir: Yeah yeah I get it.. (gets up, activating his staff) but it still hurts. (leaves)

Scene: Continuing narration: Gabriel and Nathalie harvesting butterflies in Hawk Moth's lair.

Marinette: While others lose their soul...

Nathalie drops box she was holding, coughs, and collapses. Gabriel worried, puts his hand on her shoulder.

Scene: Continuing narration: Triple Z+Marinette's room. Marinette on her bed, swiping through pictures of Adrien on her phone with a disheartened expression on her face.

Marinette: Some lose their certainties...

She receives message from Luka, gasps and smiles warmly.

Scene: Continuing narration: Adrien's room. Adrien swiping through pictures of Ladybug on his phone in despondency.

Adrien Receives notification of a picture from Marinette on his computer, smiles and gives the selfie of Kagami and Marinette a "like".

Plagg: Ah (stuffing cheese in his mouth) you finally realized that there's more than just one type of cheese in this world.

Scene: Ending narration: Luka humming while biking and delivering pizza.

Zane: And some have nothing to lose...

Luka: (continues humming, hands pizza to customer) That's it! I got it! (to customer) Gotta go, enjoy your meal. (returns to bike)

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery: Marinette talking to her dad on the phone while packing up boxes of macaroons.

Marinette: Yes, Dad We do know where the Grand Paris Hotel is. Me! Late? I'm never late! Okay yeah sure but this time I won't be late, promise. (carrying boxes, trips but zane catches her and they continue awkwardly out the door. She Throws boxes after being startled by Luka who catches them. She walks toward him) Luka! What are you doing here?

Luka: I've been thinking of you actually, and I'm pretty sure I found your melody at last. A tune that matches you completely. Wanna hear it? (Marinette smiles expectantly, he begins playing the tune on his guitar. Marinette, impressed, gasps and blushes heavily) What do you think?