3-21: The Pupeteer 2

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien is playing his piano with Plagg when there's a knock at the door.

Plagg: Whoa! (hides in the piano)

Nathalie: (walks in) Ready to go, Adrien?

Adrien: (sighs) Nathalie, since this is gonna take a while, can I bring a friend?

Nathalie: (nods) Hmm.

Scene: The Césaire apartment. Alya and Nino are playing a dancing game when Adrien video calls Nino.

Nino: Whassup, bro?

Adrien: Nino, I've got to go back to the Grévin Wax Museum. Do you want to come with me this time?

Nino: Sure thing, dude. I'll be right there- (sees Alya glaring at him) Uh, eh, actually, Alya and I are hanging together today. (Alya points at herself, then at Adrien) Wait! Do you think Alya could come too?

Scene: Adrien's room.

Adrien: Can I bring two friends?

Nathalie: (nods) Hmm.

Scene: Césaire apartment.

Alya: Hey, wait! (pulls out phone)

Scene: Triple Z+Marinette's room. Zane moves his stuff back in as Ziggy is having his belly rubbed by Zeke. Marinette is sewing when she receives a video call from Alya.

Marinette: Hey, girl.

Alya: Marinette, you are coming with me and Nino to the Grévin Wax Museum. Adrien invited us!

Marinette: Ah! Wha! But! Nuh-!

Scene: Césaire apartment.

Alya: There's no saying no. We're coming to get you now. You don't have a choice, girl!

Nino: (to Adrien) Do you think Marinette could come too? That way you two guys could-

Alya: Shhh!

Nino: Uh, you could... stare at the statues together! Marinette loves the... she loves statues! Which is perfect since the wax museum is, uh, full of them! (chuckles nervously, Alya facepalms)

Scene: Adrien's room.

Adrien: Can we make that... three?

Nathalie: (rolls her eyes, but nods) Mhmm.

Scene: Triple Z+Marinette's room.

Manon: But Marinette! (holds up a drawing of herself) What about my superhero costume? (pouts) Hmph, everyone always forgets about me.

Marinette: Sorry, guys. I'm looking after Manon this afternoon. Go ahead without me.

Scene: Césaire apartment. Alya looks at Nino, and Nino looks at Adrien. The Scene switches to Adrien's room.

Adrien: Would four work? Actually, more like three and a half.

Nathalie: I'll see what I can do.

Scene: Agreste car. Adrien's bodyguard drives all five of them.

Alya: (whispering to Nino) You leave Adrien alone, and then, I'll leave Marinette alone...

Manon: Hey! Why are you leaving Marinette all alone? Don't you like her?

Marinette: Huh, what're you guys talking about?

Nino: Nothing! It's got nothing to do with us leaving you and Adrien alone... (Alya elbows him) Uh...! To... look at the statues as, uh, just friends, of course. (laughs nervously, Marinette gasps)

Adrien: Don't worry, Manon. It's just that Alya and Nino are boyfriend and girlfriend, and they probably wanna spend some time alone together. Without us.