5-19: Revelation

Again can't do pretension pretty sure I explained this in either Furious Fu or a different episode sorry...

Scene: Interior, Lila's room. Lila is seen sitting on her bed, talking to someone through her Alliance ring.

Lila: Sorry, Mother. I can't put in you in video. We're in the savanna. The connection's just too unstable. I gotta go! I have to free a baby rhino from a poacher's snare. I'll call you at seven P.M., Paris time. Love you!

Lila's second mother: (on the phone) Oh, you're so wonderful, sweetie. Love you too!

Lila hangs up the phone as her other "mother" enters the room. She begins talking to her in sign language.

Wait what?

Lila's third mother: (in sign language) "Who were you talking to, angel?"

BITCH YOU HAVE 3 MOMS?!

Lila: (while doing hand signs) Oh, I was talking to my agent, Mom. I was telling him I'm going to miss you while we're shooting the movie in Mexico.

Lila's third mother: (in sign language) "Oh, you're already going so far back when we just met."

WHAT?!

Lila: (while doing hand signs) Yes, I know. We've just reunited, Mom. But I'll be back soon.

Alliance Lila: Lila, painting class starts in fifteen minutes.

Scene: On the streets. Lila walks oh-so confidently while passing by Parisians who are using the Alliance with herself as their avatars.

Alliance Lila: Your taxi will be arriving in three minutes, Quentin.

Kid: Alliance, can you please call Mommy?

Alliance Lila: The next screening is at 11:30AM.

Lila walks past Mr. Ramier.

Alliance Lila: The Place des Vosges square is 0.2 miles away, Mr. Ramier.

Lila flips her hair and stops walking besides another Parisian with her Alliance.

Parisian: Please, Alliance. When will the next bus be here?

Alliance Lila: Three minutes.

Lila: Phew. I won't miss my flight to New York.

Parisian: (gasps) The real Alliance! Can we take a selfie?

Lila: (nods) Of course!

Lila and the Parisian take a photo together. A bus stops in front of them. The Parisian boards the bus as the door opens.

Parisian: (to Lila) Thanks!

Bus driver: Please, Alliance. Show me the road construction ahead.

Alliance Lila: Construction reported in 800 meters on Rue du Quai.

Lila: Oh, where has my brain gone - I forgot my wallet!

Bus driver: Oh! Alliance... in person?! Come on, get on! Today, you ride for free!

Lila: Aww!

Once seated, she tells her fellow passengers one of her "made-up" stories.

Lila: Of course, being coached by an Olympic gold medalist would've been awesome! But I had to turn it down. Pro-tennis wouldn't have left time for my charity work.

Lila gets off the bus, arriving in front of the school. She spots a penny on the pavement and picks it up.

Lila: There are days like this when everything just goes so well. (puts the penny inside her purse and starts to walk again)