5-11: Deflagaration (The Kwamis' Choice - Part 2)

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in Adrien's room. An interview of Scarabella and Kitty Noire is shown on Adrien's TV.

Clara Contard: Were Ladybug, The Rangers, and Cat Noir forced to step down after Monarch stole several Miraculous from them?

Scarabella: I'm sure you'll understand that we can't answer that question. But Ladybug, The Rangers, and Cat Noir have nothing to feel guilty about.

Kitty Noire: We'll accomplish our mission just like they did, because the goal we all share is to defeat Monarch, isn't it?

Clara Contard: Or perhaps Ladybug and Cat Noir renounced their mission so they could finally live their love story?

Crimson Pirate: They were never in love or in a relationship, and neither are we.

Kitty Noire: (leans on her staff) So far anyway!

Oi ima need you to chill with that shit kitty.

Scarabella: Of course not! We just met!

Also she's straight you weirdo.

Scene pans to Adrien frowning.

Clara Contard: (v.o.) So, what should we call you?

Scarabella: Scarabella. Nice to meet you!

Kitty Noire: Kitty Noire.

Crimson Pirate: I am the Crimson Pirate.

Kitty Noire: I've got a feeling we're gonna get along!

Scarabella: I'm sure we will!

Scarabella, Crimson Pirate, and Kitty Noire leap off, to Clara's awe.

Nadja Chamack: Well, Clara, seems like Paris now has three new heroines with strong personalities! Let's wish the best of luck to Scarabella, Crimson Pirate, and Kitty Noire!

Adrien turns off the TV and looks at his phone showing Marinette in his contact list, just a button away in calling her. He stands up from his couch and walks to his foosball machine and attempts to play with it, but loses interest in a few seconds as he continues to wait for Marinette's call on his phone and frowns again, leaning on his foosball machine.

Scene: Parisian streets. Scarabella is seen swinging from building to building. She arrives in her room and lands in safely.

Scarabella: Spots off!

She de-transforms into Alya.

Alya: So, tell me, Tikki! How'd I do?

Tikki: You were fantastic, Alya! (whimpers)

Alya: No, it's the interview, wasn't it? Did I say something wrong?

Tikki: No, no! You were perfect! It's just... I was thinking about Marinette. I hope she's okay.

Tikki hides quickly as Ella and Etta enter Alya's room.

Ella and Etta: Alya, Alya! Marinette's here! She bought chouquettes!

Alya: Marinette!

Marinette: (gives the bag of chouquettes to Ella and Etta) Enjoy, you little tornadoes.

Ella and Etta: Yay!

Alya closes the door after the twins leave her room and hugs Marinette.

Marinette: Tikki couldn't have made a better choice to replace Ladybug.

Tikki: (zooms out of Alya's fanny pack and reunites with Marinette) Oh, Marinette!

Marinette: Well done, Tikki!