4-12: Crocoduel

Scene: Liberty. Kitty Section is performing I Love Unicorns on stage.

Rose: ♫ I see their faces everywhere I go
Dreaming about them in the night!
You know I love unicorns
And nothing makes me feel better! ♫

Finishing off their song, the band members throw their masks in the air as Zoé, Mylène, Alix, Alya and Nino cheer for them. Rose, Zeke and Juleka hug each other. Luka looks around sadly.

Luka: Marinette hasn't come around here for a while. Is she okay?

Alya: (nervously) Oh, yeah! Yeah! She's fine. It's just that she... she... she's got a lot of stuff going on.

Luka: You can be honest with me, you know? She's stopped showing up because she knows I'm in love with her, right?

Rose: Of course not, Luka! Marinette stopped coming because the rehearsals are the exact same time as her Aqua Pony classes with Pom-pony, her favorite pony! Pom-pony is so cute, with his golden mane that's so brush-able, but he's also super sensitive and everytime Marinette misses Aqua Pony, Pom-pony gets depressed! (pouts)

Luka: I get it, Rose. Thanks. (walks away)

Alya: (claps sarcastically) Wow, Rose.

Rose: I know, but we couldn't tell him that Marinette is too embarrassed to see him. It would have broken his heart! We've gotta find a way to patch things up between them so they can see each other and be buddies again! We can all be buddies, right? Oh, I know! Luka could go to Aqua Pony class with Marinette!

Mylène: You know that "aqua pony" is not real, don't you?

Rose: (cups her face) Oh. Yeah, right!

Mylène: I'm sure we can figure out a way to get Luka and Marinette together!

Zoé: Something that Marinette has to come to.

Ivan: Where they'll talk to each other!

Nino: And be buddies again!

Alya: Hey, aren't we all going to see the Rock and Monster Party Parade together this Saturday? What if, instead of going to the movies, we had a party right here on the houseboat! For Juleka's birthday... and Luka's!

Zane: This is not going to end well.

Mylène: Of course! Since they're twins, it's Luka's birthday, too, which means he'll be there!

Zoé: And Marinette!

Zane: Wait a sec, Adrien can't come this Saturday. He's got a fashion show.

Alya: Perfect! If Adrien shows up, Marinette wouldn't be able to take her eyes off him.

Alix: And she might act... well, you know?

Zane: Marinette Like...

Zoé: I'll help set up!

Nino: I'm on music!

Alya: And I'll take care of Marinette!

All of them face Juleka.

Mylène: What do you think, Juleka? Awesome idea, right?

Juleka: I... yeah.

The rest of them high-five each other. Rose approaches Juleka.

Rose: Thanks, Jul. You're the best! (kisses Juleka's cheek)

Cmon...Y'all know exactly what I'm gonna say...

Y'all know exactly what I'm gonna say